Video Q&A: Peter Klein of MediaWhiz
ADOTAS — Peter Klein, SVP of Media Services for MediaWhiz, answers questions about the state of affiliate marketing at the company’s New York office on March 1, 2013.
MediaWhiz is an integrated digital media and performance marketing agency that helps brands engage, acquire and retain customers more profitably. MediaWhiz is a Matomy Media Group company. What sets us apart is our Program of Continuous Improvement, a consultative process in which we continually analyze and optimize each aspect of a marketing campaign to help drive better results for our clients.
Founded in 2001, MediaWhiz combines expertise in all forms of online marketing (Affiliate, Search, Social, Display, Email and Data Acquisition) with proprietary delivery and analytic technologies to drive greater effectiveness and efficiency for a broad range of leading advertisers, such as Nielsen, CarpetONE, Green Dot, Home Depot, Discover and American Laser Skincare.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Bringing in the Big Guns: Helping the C-Suite Go Programmatic
- iPhone 6: What’s New and What Matters
- Google’s Missed Third-Quarter Earnings Highlights Questions for Internet Giant