SWSWi 2013: Startups to Compete for Hearts, Minds, and Investor Dollars
- How revolutionary is the idea? What impact will it make on the world?
- What’s the product? What problem does it solve and for whom?
- What’s the market?
- What’s great about the startup founders and team?
The competing startups are:
- Future Ad Labs
- GeriJoy Inc.
- Ginkgotree, Inc.
- Lynx Laboratories
- MobileX Labs
- Pervasive Group Inc.
- Reactor Labs
- Realty Mogul
Among the judges for the competition are Nate Gross, Co-Founder, Doximity & Rock Health; John Frankel, Partner, ff Venture Capital; Ken Jones, Associate Director, University of Houston; Kerry Rupp, Managing Partner, DreamIt Ventures; Rahul Sood, General Manager, Bing Fund at Microsoft; Marc Weiser, Founder and Managing Director, RPM Ventures; and Joel Yarmon, Investor, Draper Associates.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moment Targeting–The Lessons from (we know you’re tired of hearing about it) Pokémon Go
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR)
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality