SWSWi 2013: Startups to Compete for Hearts, Minds, and Investor Dollars
- How revolutionary is the idea? What impact will it make on the world?
- What’s the product? What problem does it solve and for whom?
- What’s the market?
- What’s great about the startup founders and team?
The competing startups are:
- Future Ad Labs
- GeriJoy Inc.
- Ginkgotree, Inc.
- Lynx Laboratories
- MobileX Labs
- Pervasive Group Inc.
- Reactor Labs
- Realty Mogul
Among the judges for the competition are Nate Gross, Co-Founder, Doximity & Rock Health; John Frankel, Partner, ff Venture Capital; Ken Jones, Associate Director, University of Houston; Kerry Rupp, Managing Partner, DreamIt Ventures; Rahul Sood, General Manager, Bing Fund at Microsoft; Marc Weiser, Founder and Managing Director, RPM Ventures; and Joel Yarmon, Investor, Draper Associates.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Kitara Media Corp. Completes Merger with Future Ads
- Meredith to Acquire Popular Shape Brand From American Media, Names Tim O’Conner Publisher of New Shape Magazine
- Crossing the Channel Part 1: Digital Display Legos
- SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards Announce Nominees
- Adaptive Media CEO Qayed Murtaza Shareef Faces Up to 752 Years in Jail