SWSWi 2013: Startups to Compete for Hearts, Minds, and Investor Dollars
- How revolutionary is the idea? What impact will it make on the world?
- What’s the product? What problem does it solve and for whom?
- What’s the market?
- What’s great about the startup founders and team?
The competing startups are:
- Future Ad Labs
- GeriJoy Inc.
- Ginkgotree, Inc.
- Lynx Laboratories
- MobileX Labs
- Pervasive Group Inc.
- Reactor Labs
- Realty Mogul
Among the judges for the competition are Nate Gross, Co-Founder, Doximity & Rock Health; John Frankel, Partner, ff Venture Capital; Ken Jones, Associate Director, University of Houston; Kerry Rupp, Managing Partner, DreamIt Ventures; Rahul Sood, General Manager, Bing Fund at Microsoft; Marc Weiser, Founder and Managing Director, RPM Ventures; and Joel Yarmon, Investor, Draper Associates.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Just In Time For Cyber Monday: IBM Unveils The This Year’s Hottest Holiday Trend Is Mobile
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key
- Exponential Study Reveals Ways Marketers Can Entice Holiday Shoppers
- Twitter Makes E-Commerce More Social With Announcement of Twitter Offers
- Cloudwords Announces Native Integration with Oracle WebCenter