Samsung Launches its Galaxy Note II in Spain Using DG’s Advertising Technology
DG announced today that Samsung is relying on its advertising technology to power the launch of Samsung’s Galaxy Note II phone in Spain. In a tireless search for creative innovation, Samsung is working with Starcom and DG MediaMind technology due to their track records in running effective online ad campaigns.
Samsung has activated a wide online display format called the SideKick, an IAB Rising Star that elegantly scrolls media content, essentially increasing ad space in the same given area. Samsung has taken advantage of this space to display the features of its new Galaxy Note II; directly taking its product messaging to customers.
Samsung’s use of the SideKick format has enabled the characteristics of its Galaxy Note II to be clearly set out in the content of the ad. The digital campaign was launched by Starcom and DG MediaMind technology enhanced the high interactivity of the format, inviting users to navigate and delve further into the experience to discover the device’s many qualities.
The campaign launch coincided with the Mobile World Congress, the mobile sector’s most important event. “Our strategy has sought to combine coverage and affinity, by putting innovation first to highlight and show users in a simple and up close way all the benefits and features of the Galaxy Note II,” said Xiana González Rivera, Media Supervisor at Starcom.
“Formats like the SideKick with its large display area, allow users to navigate what interests them, yielding greater brand visibility and user engagement. We believe that for Samsung, a company that always focuses on innovation and creativity in its advertising actions, the SideKick has worked for them. The SideKick is one of the most impactful IAB Rising Stars,” said Manuel Ferreiro, Creative Team Leader at DG MediaMind.
The SideKick format enabled Samsung to show off the different aspects of the Note II. Users experience the device’s many features such as: Multi Window, Air View, Easy Clip, Best Face, Paper Artist, and Amazing Display and Maximum Performance. Users can also share the ad to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn, all without leaving the website.
Sidekick is a great format for branding purposes! But it is for years in the market and used many times. What is unique in this execution?
- Pingback from Samsung Launches Its Galaxy Note II In Spain Using DG Advertising Technology | MediaMind Creative Zone - Blog
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than