Samsung Launches its Galaxy Note II in Spain Using DG’s Advertising Technology
DG announced today that Samsung is relying on its advertising technology to power the launch of Samsung’s Galaxy Note II phone in Spain. In a tireless search for creative innovation, Samsung is working with Starcom and DG MediaMind technology due to their track records in running effective online ad campaigns.
Samsung has activated a wide online display format called the SideKick, an IAB Rising Star that elegantly scrolls media content, essentially increasing ad space in the same given area. Samsung has taken advantage of this space to display the features of its new Galaxy Note II; directly taking its product messaging to customers.
Samsung’s use of the SideKick format has enabled the characteristics of its Galaxy Note II to be clearly set out in the content of the ad. The digital campaign was launched by Starcom and DG MediaMind technology enhanced the high interactivity of the format, inviting users to navigate and delve further into the experience to discover the device’s many qualities.
The campaign launch coincided with the Mobile World Congress, the mobile sector’s most important event. “Our strategy has sought to combine coverage and affinity, by putting innovation first to highlight and show users in a simple and up close way all the benefits and features of the Galaxy Note II,” said Xiana González Rivera, Media Supervisor at Starcom.
“Formats like the SideKick with its large display area, allow users to navigate what interests them, yielding greater brand visibility and user engagement. We believe that for Samsung, a company that always focuses on innovation and creativity in its advertising actions, the SideKick has worked for them. The SideKick is one of the most impactful IAB Rising Stars,” said Manuel Ferreiro, Creative Team Leader at DG MediaMind.
The SideKick format enabled Samsung to show off the different aspects of the Note II. Users experience the device’s many features such as: Multi Window, Air View, Easy Clip, Best Face, Paper Artist, and Amazing Display and Maximum Performance. Users can also share the ad to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn, all without leaving the website.
Sidekick is a great format for branding purposes! But it is for years in the market and used many times. What is unique in this execution?
- Pingback from Samsung Launches Its Galaxy Note II In Spain Using DG Advertising Technology | MediaMind Creative Zone - Blog
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s