Razorfish, Adobe Announce Global Strategic Partnership for Digital Marketing Services, Solutions
NEW YORK & SAN JOSE – Razorfish, one of the world’s fastest growing digital and technology agencies, and Adobe Systems Incorporated, today announced a new global strategic partnership that will integrate all Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions with Razorfish’s existing digital marketing technology platform, Fluent(TM). Through this partnership, the two companies will also create solution-based products and services around the Adobe Marketing Cloud. This alliance also extends to the DigitasLBi agency network that is part of Publicis Groupe’s Digital Technology Division, led by Razorfish CEO Bob Lord (pictured).
The announcement of the partnership, which is effective immediately, comes days prior to Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference, which takes place in Salt Lake City, Utah, from March 4-8, 2013. Razorfish is a platinum sponsor at this year’s Adobe Summit and will be co-presenting with Adobe in several sessions. For more information on the Summit, please visit: http://summit.adobe.com/digital-marketing-summit.html.
“Expanding our affiliation with Adobe puts us in the best position to keep pace with continuously shifting market demands, and brings our clients the best digital marketing technology and services available,” said Lord. “Adobe’s leadership in digital marketing combined with our shared commitment to developing groundbreaking, cloud-based marketing products and services, make this a winning partnership. We’re excited to shake up the agency model and provide a portfolio of proficiencies to benefit our mutual customers.”
“Razorfish has a rich heritage of blending digital marketing strategy and technology expertise,” said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe. “Our extended relationship is a win for joint customers looking for the most comprehensive set of marketing solutions and services that address their business needs.”
Under the strategic direction of Stephan Beringer, international CEO of Razorfish and DigitasLBi, Razorfish’s global Adobe practice will focus on transforming digital marketing programs for clients with three initial initiatives:
- Jointly expanding Fluent(TM) to include the entire Adobe Marketing Cloud. Fluent(TM) is an existing hosted and managed offering that serves as a single, unified software application for marketers to create, distribute, target and measure multi-channel digital campaigns. Fluent(TM) will be layered on top of Adobe solutions and will help accelerate clients’ ROI.
- Formation of a global CMO-centric Adobe professional services practice that will leverage analytics to provide design, implementation and ongoing optimization capabilities across the entire Adobe Marketing Cloud, which includes: Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Media Optimizer, Adobe Social, and Adobe Target.
- Rapid delivery of proven marketing service offerings that maximize the value of existing Adobe solutions by realizing a marketer’s strategic goals.
Razorfish, the only digital agency to receive back-to-back rankings in Advertising Age’s 2011 and 2012 A-List, creates experiences that build businesses. As one of the largest interactive marketing and technology companies in the world, Razorfish helps its clients build better brands by delivering business results through customer experiences. Razorfish combines the best thought leadership of the consulting world with the leading capabilities of the marketing services industry to support our clients’ business needs, such as launching new products, repositioning a brand or participating in the social world. Razorfish has offices in markets across the United States, and in Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Japan, and the United Kingdom. Clients include Mercedes, Unilever, and McDonald’s. Razorfish is part of Publicis Groupe. Visit www.razorfish.com for more information. Follow Razorfish on Twitter at @razorfish.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting and Web experience management solutions and a social-enabled UI that brings together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever. Visit www.marketing.adobe.com to learn more.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
(C) 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Fluent is a trademark of Razorfish LLC.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s