Razorfish, Adobe Announce Global Strategic Partnership for Digital Marketing Services, Solutions
NEW YORK & SAN JOSE – Razorfish, one of the world’s fastest growing digital and technology agencies, and Adobe Systems Incorporated, today announced a new global strategic partnership that will integrate all Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions with Razorfish’s existing digital marketing technology platform, Fluent(TM). Through this partnership, the two companies will also create solution-based products and services around the Adobe Marketing Cloud. This alliance also extends to the DigitasLBi agency network that is part of Publicis Groupe’s Digital Technology Division, led by Razorfish CEO Bob Lord (pictured).
The announcement of the partnership, which is effective immediately, comes days prior to Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference, which takes place in Salt Lake City, Utah, from March 4-8, 2013. Razorfish is a platinum sponsor at this year’s Adobe Summit and will be co-presenting with Adobe in several sessions. For more information on the Summit, please visit: http://summit.adobe.com/digital-marketing-summit.html.
“Expanding our affiliation with Adobe puts us in the best position to keep pace with continuously shifting market demands, and brings our clients the best digital marketing technology and services available,” said Lord. “Adobe’s leadership in digital marketing combined with our shared commitment to developing groundbreaking, cloud-based marketing products and services, make this a winning partnership. We’re excited to shake up the agency model and provide a portfolio of proficiencies to benefit our mutual customers.”
“Razorfish has a rich heritage of blending digital marketing strategy and technology expertise,” said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe. “Our extended relationship is a win for joint customers looking for the most comprehensive set of marketing solutions and services that address their business needs.”
Under the strategic direction of Stephan Beringer, international CEO of Razorfish and DigitasLBi, Razorfish’s global Adobe practice will focus on transforming digital marketing programs for clients with three initial initiatives:
- Jointly expanding Fluent(TM) to include the entire Adobe Marketing Cloud. Fluent(TM) is an existing hosted and managed offering that serves as a single, unified software application for marketers to create, distribute, target and measure multi-channel digital campaigns. Fluent(TM) will be layered on top of Adobe solutions and will help accelerate clients’ ROI.
- Formation of a global CMO-centric Adobe professional services practice that will leverage analytics to provide design, implementation and ongoing optimization capabilities across the entire Adobe Marketing Cloud, which includes: Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Media Optimizer, Adobe Social, and Adobe Target.
- Rapid delivery of proven marketing service offerings that maximize the value of existing Adobe solutions by realizing a marketer’s strategic goals.
Razorfish, the only digital agency to receive back-to-back rankings in Advertising Age’s 2011 and 2012 A-List, creates experiences that build businesses. As one of the largest interactive marketing and technology companies in the world, Razorfish helps its clients build better brands by delivering business results through customer experiences. Razorfish combines the best thought leadership of the consulting world with the leading capabilities of the marketing services industry to support our clients’ business needs, such as launching new products, repositioning a brand or participating in the social world. Razorfish has offices in markets across the United States, and in Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Japan, and the United Kingdom. Clients include Mercedes, Unilever, and McDonald’s. Razorfish is part of Publicis Groupe. Visit www.razorfish.com for more information. Follow Razorfish on Twitter at @razorfish.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting and Web experience management solutions and a social-enabled UI that brings together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever. Visit www.marketing.adobe.com to learn more.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
(C) 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Fluent is a trademark of Razorfish LLC.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]