MediaWhiz Launches Mobile Performance Marketing Practice
LAS VEGAS and NEW YORK (March 18, 2013) — Performance marketing agency MediaWhiz kicked off LeadsCon Las Vegas today by announcing the launch of its mobile performance marketing practice. The service will provide clients and publishers with mobile performance marketing campaigns and offers across a wide range of online marketing channels, including affiliate marketing, email, social media, display, search, SEO and lead generation.
In announcing its new mobile performance marketing practice, MediaWhiz CEO Hakan Lindskog (pictured) noted the numerous customer-acquisition benefits available to clients.
“We absolutely believe that mobile lead generation is the future of online marketing,” said Lindskog. “We’re thrilled to offer our clients MediaWhiz’s capabilities in profitable customer acquisition in the fastest-growing customer acquisition channel — mobile. We welcome the opportunity to help clients more profitably acquire customers at the heart of where consumers increasingly find information about brands — their mobile and tablet devices.”
For publishers with access to mobile traffic, MediaWhiz can provide both domestic and international mobile offers across multiple verticals. Clients can receive mobile traffic and new customers from several sources, including display, mobile search, social and affiliate marketing.
MediaWhiz also gives advertisers the ability to create click-to-call campaigns through its partnership with RingRevenue, the industry-leading provider of call performance marketing solutions. This creates a new, high-quality channel of lead generation for mobile campaigns. Publishers can track their mobile affiliate marketing campaign metrics run through MonetizeIt, the MediaWhiz affiliate network, and optimize those campaigns in real time.
“Running mobile affiliate marketing campaigns enables us to offer clients and publishers a more diverse set of online marketing options,” said Peter Klein, MediaWhiz’s senior vice president of media services. “Having the click-to-call tracking capabilities of RingRevenue allows us to offer clients and publishers more robust and accountable metrics to demonstrate the performance of their mobile affiliate marketing campaigns.”
MediaWhiz is North America’s leading performance marketing agency. The agency helps clients engage, acquire and retain customers more profitably through the combination of performance marketing capabilities, proprietary technology and digital-media expertise. Practice areas include: affiliate marketing, mobile, search, social media, display advertising, email and data acquisition.
MediaWhiz is part of Matomy Media Group, a global performance marketing company.
- Pingback from Venere appoints Tradedoubler for affiliate marketing campaign strategy | Open Knowledge
- Pingback from Mozy Money Blog Introducing MediaWhiz Mobile: What It Means for Advertisers and Publishers | Mozy Money Blog
Leave a Comment
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and