MediaWhiz Launches Mobile Performance Marketing Practice
LAS VEGAS and NEW YORK (March 18, 2013) — Performance marketing agency MediaWhiz kicked off LeadsCon Las Vegas today by announcing the launch of its mobile performance marketing practice. The service will provide clients and publishers with mobile performance marketing campaigns and offers across a wide range of online marketing channels, including affiliate marketing, email, social media, display, search, SEO and lead generation.
In announcing its new mobile performance marketing practice, MediaWhiz CEO Hakan Lindskog (pictured) noted the numerous customer-acquisition benefits available to clients.
“We absolutely believe that mobile lead generation is the future of online marketing,” said Lindskog. “We’re thrilled to offer our clients MediaWhiz’s capabilities in profitable customer acquisition in the fastest-growing customer acquisition channel — mobile. We welcome the opportunity to help clients more profitably acquire customers at the heart of where consumers increasingly find information about brands — their mobile and tablet devices.”
For publishers with access to mobile traffic, MediaWhiz can provide both domestic and international mobile offers across multiple verticals. Clients can receive mobile traffic and new customers from several sources, including display, mobile search, social and affiliate marketing.
MediaWhiz also gives advertisers the ability to create click-to-call campaigns through its partnership with RingRevenue, the industry-leading provider of call performance marketing solutions. This creates a new, high-quality channel of lead generation for mobile campaigns. Publishers can track their mobile affiliate marketing campaign metrics run through MonetizeIt, the MediaWhiz affiliate network, and optimize those campaigns in real time.
“Running mobile affiliate marketing campaigns enables us to offer clients and publishers a more diverse set of online marketing options,” said Peter Klein, MediaWhiz’s senior vice president of media services. “Having the click-to-call tracking capabilities of RingRevenue allows us to offer clients and publishers more robust and accountable metrics to demonstrate the performance of their mobile affiliate marketing campaigns.”
MediaWhiz is North America’s leading performance marketing agency. The agency helps clients engage, acquire and retain customers more profitably through the combination of performance marketing capabilities, proprietary technology and digital-media expertise. Practice areas include: affiliate marketing, mobile, search, social media, display advertising, email and data acquisition.
MediaWhiz is part of Matomy Media Group, a global performance marketing company.
- Pingback from Venere appoints Tradedoubler for affiliate marketing campaign strategy | Open Knowledge
- Pingback from Mozy Money Blog Introducing MediaWhiz Mobile: What It Means for Advertisers and Publishers | Mozy Money Blog
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]