MediaWhiz Launches Mobile Performance Marketing Practice
LAS VEGAS and NEW YORK (March 18, 2013) — Performance marketing agency MediaWhiz kicked off LeadsCon Las Vegas today by announcing the launch of its mobile performance marketing practice. The service will provide clients and publishers with mobile performance marketing campaigns and offers across a wide range of online marketing channels, including affiliate marketing, email, social media, display, search, SEO and lead generation.
In announcing its new mobile performance marketing practice, MediaWhiz CEO Hakan Lindskog (pictured) noted the numerous customer-acquisition benefits available to clients.
“We absolutely believe that mobile lead generation is the future of online marketing,” said Lindskog. “We’re thrilled to offer our clients MediaWhiz’s capabilities in profitable customer acquisition in the fastest-growing customer acquisition channel — mobile. We welcome the opportunity to help clients more profitably acquire customers at the heart of where consumers increasingly find information about brands — their mobile and tablet devices.”
For publishers with access to mobile traffic, MediaWhiz can provide both domestic and international mobile offers across multiple verticals. Clients can receive mobile traffic and new customers from several sources, including display, mobile search, social and affiliate marketing.
MediaWhiz also gives advertisers the ability to create click-to-call campaigns through its partnership with RingRevenue, the industry-leading provider of call performance marketing solutions. This creates a new, high-quality channel of lead generation for mobile campaigns. Publishers can track their mobile affiliate marketing campaign metrics run through MonetizeIt, the MediaWhiz affiliate network, and optimize those campaigns in real time.
“Running mobile affiliate marketing campaigns enables us to offer clients and publishers a more diverse set of online marketing options,” said Peter Klein, MediaWhiz’s senior vice president of media services. “Having the click-to-call tracking capabilities of RingRevenue allows us to offer clients and publishers more robust and accountable metrics to demonstrate the performance of their mobile affiliate marketing campaigns.”
MediaWhiz is North America’s leading performance marketing agency. The agency helps clients engage, acquire and retain customers more profitably through the combination of performance marketing capabilities, proprietary technology and digital-media expertise. Practice areas include: affiliate marketing, mobile, search, social media, display advertising, email and data acquisition.
MediaWhiz is part of Matomy Media Group, a global performance marketing company.
- Pingback from Venere appoints Tradedoubler for affiliate marketing campaign strategy | Open Knowledge
- Pingback from Mozy Money Blog Introducing MediaWhiz Mobile: What It Means for Advertisers and Publishers | Mozy Money Blog
Leave a Comment
- Lotame and Optimizely Partner for Website Content Optimization and Personalization
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- Lotame and Optimizely Partner for Website Content Optimization and Personalization March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame today announced [...] more »
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Personalization Isn’t Creepy; It’s a Reality & a Necessity for Success March 12th 2014
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV