MediaWhiz Launches Mobile Performance Marketing Practice
LAS VEGAS and NEW YORK (March 18, 2013) — Performance marketing agency MediaWhiz kicked off LeadsCon Las Vegas today by announcing the launch of its mobile performance marketing practice. The service will provide clients and publishers with mobile performance marketing campaigns and offers across a wide range of online marketing channels, including affiliate marketing, email, social media, display, search, SEO and lead generation.
In announcing its new mobile performance marketing practice, MediaWhiz CEO Hakan Lindskog (pictured) noted the numerous customer-acquisition benefits available to clients.
“We absolutely believe that mobile lead generation is the future of online marketing,” said Lindskog. “We’re thrilled to offer our clients MediaWhiz’s capabilities in profitable customer acquisition in the fastest-growing customer acquisition channel — mobile. We welcome the opportunity to help clients more profitably acquire customers at the heart of where consumers increasingly find information about brands — their mobile and tablet devices.”
For publishers with access to mobile traffic, MediaWhiz can provide both domestic and international mobile offers across multiple verticals. Clients can receive mobile traffic and new customers from several sources, including display, mobile search, social and affiliate marketing.
MediaWhiz also gives advertisers the ability to create click-to-call campaigns through its partnership with RingRevenue, the industry-leading provider of call performance marketing solutions. This creates a new, high-quality channel of lead generation for mobile campaigns. Publishers can track their mobile affiliate marketing campaign metrics run through MonetizeIt, the MediaWhiz affiliate network, and optimize those campaigns in real time.
“Running mobile affiliate marketing campaigns enables us to offer clients and publishers a more diverse set of online marketing options,” said Peter Klein, MediaWhiz’s senior vice president of media services. “Having the click-to-call tracking capabilities of RingRevenue allows us to offer clients and publishers more robust and accountable metrics to demonstrate the performance of their mobile affiliate marketing campaigns.”
MediaWhiz is North America’s leading performance marketing agency. The agency helps clients engage, acquire and retain customers more profitably through the combination of performance marketing capabilities, proprietary technology and digital-media expertise. Practice areas include: affiliate marketing, mobile, search, social media, display advertising, email and data acquisition.
MediaWhiz is part of Matomy Media Group, a global performance marketing company.
- Pingback from Venere appoints Tradedoubler for affiliate marketing campaign strategy | Open Knowledge
- Pingback from Mozy Money Blog Introducing MediaWhiz Mobile: What It Means for Advertisers and Publishers | Mozy Money Blog
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s