Larissa’s Picks to Click: The Shift to Tablets, Amazon’s Ad Network, ‘Cracked’ Advertising
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Happy National Cheese Doodle Day! Now for the age-old question: crunchy or puffy?
- AdExchanger examines how marketers should consider shifting ads to tablets in order to create a stronger mobile outreach. (By the way, we covered this topic a week ago.)
- Amazon has made its mobile ad network larger, now reaching Android through the Amazon Appstore (AdWeek).
- Digiday takes a look at Cracked, a website that blurs the lines between advertising by creating “fundamentally awesome content” for its viewers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- FBX Cleans House–Sort Of: Shadow Access Allowed for Some
- Programmatic Mobile Ads On the Rise: bRealTime Revenue Jumped 682%
- NEWS BITS: Blab’s New Crystal Ball; adMarketplace Gets a New VP; Adaptive Medias Speeds up Ad Serving
- Fyber Expands Platform with Introduction of Real Time Bidding
- Google Now Auto-Converts Flash Ads to HTML5 on Mobile–THANKS!