Larissa’s Picks to Click: The Shift to Tablets, Amazon’s Ad Network, ‘Cracked’ Advertising
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Happy National Cheese Doodle Day! Now for the age-old question: crunchy or puffy?
- AdExchanger examines how marketers should consider shifting ads to tablets in order to create a stronger mobile outreach. (By the way, we covered this topic a week ago.)
- Amazon has made its mobile ad network larger, now reaching Android through the Amazon Appstore (AdWeek).
- Digiday takes a look at Cracked, a website that blurs the lines between advertising by creating “fundamentally awesome content” for its viewers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Halloween Sales–Not Scary, But Amazing!
- Ad-Blockers: Let’s Call Them What They Are!
- AerServ Partners With Unreel.me As Exclusive Connected TV Mediation Platform
- 65% of Marketers See Digital Video Drives Offline Sales: Sequent Partners’ Study
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media