Larissa’s Picks to Click: The Shift to Tablets, Amazon’s Ad Network, ‘Cracked’ Advertising
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Happy National Cheese Doodle Day! Now for the age-old question: crunchy or puffy?
- AdExchanger examines how marketers should consider shifting ads to tablets in order to create a stronger mobile outreach. (By the way, we covered this topic a week ago.)
- Amazon has made its mobile ad network larger, now reaching Android through the Amazon Appstore (AdWeek).
- Digiday takes a look at Cracked, a website that blurs the lines between advertising by creating “fundamentally awesome content” for its viewers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office