Larissa’s Picks to Click: The Shift to Tablets, Amazon’s Ad Network, ‘Cracked’ Advertising
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Happy National Cheese Doodle Day! Now for the age-old question: crunchy or puffy?
- AdExchanger examines how marketers should consider shifting ads to tablets in order to create a stronger mobile outreach. (By the way, we covered this topic a week ago.)
- Amazon has made its mobile ad network larger, now reaching Android through the Amazon Appstore (AdWeek).
- Digiday takes a look at Cracked, a website that blurs the lines between advertising by creating “fundamentally awesome content” for its viewers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- New Survey Shows 56% of Shoppers Want to Use Mobile Pay When Shopping This Holiday Season
- OneSpot Announces Formation of OneSpot Content Partner Network
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q3 2014 Media Quality Report, Now Including Video Advertising Metrics
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing
- Meredith Corporation Grows Presence in Wedding Market With Mywedding.com Acquisition