Larissa’s Picks to Click: Starwood Adopts Sojern, Digital Marketing Budgets, Interactive Ads for Tablets
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
I’m not a huge believe in the whole “Ides of March” nonsense, but after the bad week I’ve had, I’m starting to reconsider.
- AdExchanger looks at Starwood Hotel’s attempts to make the most of their marketing by adopted Sojern, a company that targets ads to travelers.
- A new survey from MediaPost examines how digital marketing is on the rise, on average, accounting for 25% of company’s marketing budgets.
- Ad Age checks out the most interactive ads for tablet users from Fleet Feet to Lexus.
- Pingback from Larissa’s Picks to Click: Starwood Adopts Sojern, Digital Marketing Budgets … – ADOTAS | Digital International Marketing
Leave a Comment
- OneSpot Announces Formation of OneSpot Content Partner Network
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q3 2014 Media Quality Report, Now Including Video Advertising Metrics
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing
- Meredith Corporation Grows Presence in Wedding Market With Mywedding.com Acquisition
- Integral Ad Science Forms Strategic Partnership With Yahoo! Japan