Larissa’s Picks to Click: Starwood Adopts Sojern, Digital Marketing Budgets, Interactive Ads for Tablets
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
I’m not a huge believe in the whole “Ides of March” nonsense, but after the bad week I’ve had, I’m starting to reconsider.
- AdExchanger looks at Starwood Hotel’s attempts to make the most of their marketing by adopted Sojern, a company that targets ads to travelers.
- A new survey from MediaPost examines how digital marketing is on the rise, on average, accounting for 25% of company’s marketing budgets.
- Ad Age checks out the most interactive ads for tablet users from Fleet Feet to Lexus.
- Pingback from Larissa’s Picks to Click: Starwood Adopts Sojern, Digital Marketing Budgets … – ADOTAS | Digital International Marketing
Leave a Comment
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer?
- AdTheorent’s Travel & Tourism Industry Mobile Ad Performance Analyses
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs
- Toi’s iOS App Genee Launches into Public Beta
- Stephen Pickens, VP at Kre8 Media, Is Moderator at OMMA Attribution Event; Marcelo Ferreira Is Co-CEO of RevMob; Paul Grueber and Sunil Bhagwan Join AppsFlyer