Larissa’s Picks to Click: Martini Media Goes Programmatic, Crowdsourcing, Tumblr Mobile Ads
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
I wish I could escape to Austin this weekend for South by Southwest! But with midterms right around the corner, that’s definitely not happening.
- AdExchanger takes a look at Martini Media’s shift to programmatic, while still targeting its affluent market.
- Crowdsourcing is not a new technique, but the way it’s being used has certainly yielded success for five brands in particular, according to Digiday.
- Tumblr ads will now go mobile, allowing ads to be seen on the blogging site’s mobile app (via Performance Marketing Insider).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- About-Face for Facebook On Mobile App Data Collection
- USA Creates Special VOD Ads Starring Characters From the Show You’re Watching
- Hotwire Reports: Marketers Need to Break Out of Silos
- Falcon Social, DataSift Partnership Gives Customers Access to Aggregated & Anonymized Facebook Topic Data
- XAPPmedia: Internet Radio Ad Load Q2 2015 Report