Larissa’s Picks to Click: Martini Media Goes Programmatic, Crowdsourcing, Tumblr Mobile Ads
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
I wish I could escape to Austin this weekend for South by Southwest! But with midterms right around the corner, that’s definitely not happening.
- AdExchanger takes a look at Martini Media’s shift to programmatic, while still targeting its affluent market.
- Crowdsourcing is not a new technique, but the way it’s being used has certainly yielded success for five brands in particular, according to Digiday.
- Tumblr ads will now go mobile, allowing ads to be seen on the blogging site’s mobile app (via Performance Marketing Insider).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Hearst Corporation Forms New Silicon Valley Digital Product Development Group
- CLIO Awards Annouces 2014 Winners
- Nexage Reports 227 Percent Growth in Programmatic Spend
- Targeted Victory Pilots New Cross-Device DMP Solution
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement