Larissa’s Picks to Click: HitBliss, Mobile Gaming Ads, Ford2Go
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Insomnia is the worst. And with daylight savings next weekend, I certainly am not looking forward to losing another hour of sleep.
- HitBliss is a new TV and movie service that encourages users to watch ads in exchange for earning money toward their next rental or purchase (Ad Age).
- A new MediaBrix study shows that mobile gaming ads give the advertisers 20 percent engagement rates and this number is increasing. These ads have proven more effective than standard banner ads (ClickZ).
- Ford experiments in the car sharing market with Ford2Go as a way to appeal to college students, showcase their latest lineup and eventually lead to future vehicle purchases. (TechCrunch)
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer?
- AdTheorent’s Travel & Tourism Industry Mobile Ad Performance Analyses
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs
- Toi’s iOS App Genee Launches into Public Beta
- Stephen Pickens, VP at Kre8 Media, Is Moderator at OMMA Attribution Event; Marcelo Ferreira Is Co-CEO of RevMob; Paul Grueber and Sunil Bhagwan Join AppsFlyer