Larissa’s Picks to Click: HitBliss, Mobile Gaming Ads, Ford2Go
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Insomnia is the worst. And with daylight savings next weekend, I certainly am not looking forward to losing another hour of sleep.
- HitBliss is a new TV and movie service that encourages users to watch ads in exchange for earning money toward their next rental or purchase (Ad Age).
- A new MediaBrix study shows that mobile gaming ads give the advertisers 20 percent engagement rates and this number is increasing. These ads have proven more effective than standard banner ads (ClickZ).
- Ford experiments in the car sharing market with Ford2Go as a way to appeal to college students, showcase their latest lineup and eventually lead to future vehicle purchases. (TechCrunch)
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace