Larissa’s Picks to Click: Facebook Video Ads, #Make5, Old Spice Marketing Chief
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
The week before spring break is always the worst. It’s the anticipation of no school that just makes the week drag on. And it’s only Monday.
- Facebook video ads are coming to a newsfeed near you! Mashable takes a look.
- The Fallon Agency recently created the #Make5 campaign to encourage its employees to make creative art to be shared on the company’s Instagram account (via Digiday).
- Old Spice has appointed a new marketing chief, Mr. Wolfdog, who pokes fun at marketing and asks viewers to follow his blog and twitter (via Ad Week).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Outbrain Makes Deal with ESPN: Delivering sponsored content to users
- ChoiceStream Rolls Out Thunderdome
- Sizmek Presents: Ads of the Week March 23rd -27th
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires