Larissa’s Picks to Click: Daily Mail’s Online Success; Freelancers Union Re-Energized; Banner Ads that Don’t Suck
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
I think Mother Nature is on a power trip. It’s spring, enough with the snow already.
- Business Insider takes a look at the Daily Mail’s booming online ad revenue in comparison to their decline in print revenue.
- Ad Exchanger examines the Freelancers Union’s new native ad and programmatic display success and their new “always on” attitude.
- Banner ads seem obsolete these days… unless you’re one of these 5 brands who made some very clever and funny banner ads. (via Digiday).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Apps–The NextGen of Media Companies
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017
- Winterberry Group: “The State of Consumer Data Onboarding: Identity Resolution in an Omnichannel Environment”
- Restoring the Balance: How Programmatic Levels the Playing Field–An Ooyala Report
- IV.AI Partners with VentureFuel to Bring AI to Brands