Larissa’s Picks to Click: Buzzfeed’s Ad Network, Planspot, Leggo My Eggo
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Looks like Mother Nature was finally knocked off her high horse. What snow?!?
- Ad Age examines Buzzfeed’s ad network, aimed at promoting native ads to larger audiences across multiple partnered sites.
- Planspot is your new destination for events. This “all in one marketing tool” will help brands market events across social media (via TechCrunch).
- Do you want to win a year’s supply of waffles? Check out Eggo’s Facebook page to see their newest campaign contest letting customers create recipes (via ClickZ).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Honda’s Double-Sided Story on YouTube Allows Users to Switch Between Perfectly Parallel Lives
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN
- Twitter Stock Drops After Less Than Stellar Third Quarter Earnings Report