Larissa’s Picks to Click: Buzzfeed’s Ad Network, Planspot, Leggo My Eggo
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Looks like Mother Nature was finally knocked off her high horse. What snow?!?
- Ad Age examines Buzzfeed’s ad network, aimed at promoting native ads to larger audiences across multiple partnered sites.
- Planspot is your new destination for events. This “all in one marketing tool” will help brands market events across social media (via TechCrunch).
- Do you want to win a year’s supply of waffles? Check out Eggo’s Facebook page to see their newest campaign contest letting customers create recipes (via ClickZ).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- L2 Names Scott Ernst CEO to drive Global Expansion & Product Portfolio
- Nasmedia and Lotame Announce Strategic Partnership
- Simulmedia Promotes Julie Nolan to Chief People Officer
- Sizmek Acquires Aerify Media to Bolster Mobile Tracking, Attribution and Retargeting Capabilities
- IAB MIXX Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing