Larissa’s Picks to Click: Buzzfeed’s Ad Network, Planspot, Leggo My Eggo
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Looks like Mother Nature was finally knocked off her high horse. What snow?!?
- Ad Age examines Buzzfeed’s ad network, aimed at promoting native ads to larger audiences across multiple partnered sites.
- Planspot is your new destination for events. This “all in one marketing tool” will help brands market events across social media (via TechCrunch).
- Do you want to win a year’s supply of waffles? Check out Eggo’s Facebook page to see their newest campaign contest letting customers create recipes (via ClickZ).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers