Infographic: How Google Makes Money from Mobile
WordStream’s founder and mobile marketing expert, Larry Kim, has published this infographic that breaks down Google’s mobile products.
“As you can see, Google’s Mobile Product Strategy consists of key products in four areas: Mobile Advertising, Mobile Devices, Mobile Content and Mobile Apps,” says Kim. “Can more monetization be that far behind?”
Read Kim’s full article on this topic here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires
- CPXi offers “Programmatic Direct: A Six-Step Guide to Efficiency Through Automation” and a Cool Infographic
- Neustar Collaborates with Nielsen: Bringing Digital Campaign Measurement to PlatformOne™
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline