Infographic: How Google Makes Money from Mobile
WordStream’s founder and mobile marketing expert, Larry Kim, has published this infographic that breaks down Google’s mobile products.
“As you can see, Google’s Mobile Product Strategy consists of key products in four areas: Mobile Advertising, Mobile Devices, Mobile Content and Mobile Apps,” says Kim. “Can more monetization be that far behind?”
Read Kim’s full article on this topic here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AnswerDash Transforms Help Center with Zendesk Integration
- MediaBrix Brings Sound and Haptics to In-App Mobile Branding Ads
- More Companies Take Control of Programmatic Advertising In House
- Videology Questions Reliability Of Viewability Metrics On Successful Campaigns
- Operative Appoints Rick Glickman as Chief Financial Officer