Infographic: How Google Makes Money from Mobile
WordStream’s founder and mobile marketing expert, Larry Kim, has published this infographic that breaks down Google’s mobile products.
“As you can see, Google’s Mobile Product Strategy consists of key products in four areas: Mobile Advertising, Mobile Devices, Mobile Content and Mobile Apps,” says Kim. “Can more monetization be that far behind?”
Read Kim’s full article on this topic here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- iDiverse: Training the Diverse Workforce the Digital Media Industry Needs
- Ads Optimized for Mobile: More effective than pop-up & static banner ads
- Bombora Launches Certified Agency Program to Promote Advanced B2B Intent Data Use
- Hitwise: Visits To News & Media Sites Jump Dramatically
- Comcast Technology Solutions Launches Linear Rights Metadata Management (LRM)