Infographic: How Google Makes Money from Mobile
WordStream’s founder and mobile marketing expert, Larry Kim, has published this infographic that breaks down Google’s mobile products.
“As you can see, Google’s Mobile Product Strategy consists of key products in four areas: Mobile Advertising, Mobile Devices, Mobile Content and Mobile Apps,” says Kim. “Can more monetization be that far behind?”
Read Kim’s full article on this topic here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- New Survey Shows 56% of Shoppers Want to Use Mobile Pay When Shopping This Holiday Season
- OneSpot Announces Formation of OneSpot Content Partner Network
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q3 2014 Media Quality Report, Now Including Video Advertising Metrics
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing
- Meredith Corporation Grows Presence in Wedding Market With Mywedding.com Acquisition