Google: Purging of Ad-Blocking Apps from Google Play Follows Existing Policy
Google apparently has become more aggressive in enforcing its Android app policy standards, as the Twitterverse lit up yesterday with reports that ad-blocking apps were being purged from Google Play. CNET and Android Police were among the first media outlets to catch on.
Reached for comment on these reports, a Google spokesperson responded simply: “We remove apps from Google Play that violate our policies.”
Google’s press office also pointed us to Android Police’s report as “a good summary” of the situation.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution