Google: Purging of Ad-Blocking Apps from Google Play Follows Existing Policy
Google apparently has become more aggressive in enforcing its Android app policy standards, as the Twitterverse lit up yesterday with reports that ad-blocking apps were being purged from Google Play. CNET and Android Police were among the first media outlets to catch on.
Reached for comment on these reports, a Google spokesperson responded simply: “We remove apps from Google Play that violate our policies.”
Google’s press office also pointed us to Android Police’s report as “a good summary” of the situation.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- 65% of Marketers See Digital Video Drives Offline Sales: Sequent Partners’ Study
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media
- Deep Learning–AI that Recognizes Attitude & Intention–From RTB House
- New Hires At: IRIS.TV; Drumroll; Gamut
- 7 Digital Advertising Trends to Achieve Record Results This Holiday Season