DG Goes All-In On Video with New Spot-Centric Brand Identity
NEW YORK (March 11, 2013) — DG (NASDAQ: DGIT), the world’s leading ad management and distribution platform, is introducing a unified brand identity that incorporates all of its TV and online solutions under a single corporate umbrella. The consolidated DG offers comprehensive ad campaign management that includes multi-screen delivery, cross-channel analytics and unified asset management through its online MediaMind product line and its newly introduced VideoFusion product line.
“”Through our acquisitions, DG is uniquely positioned to accelerate the convergence of advertising across an ever increasing number of screens,” said Neil Nguyen, CEO and President of DG. “Unifying all our brands and technologies under the DG umbrella will make it easier for all advertisers to take full advantage of our unique offering. We believe that the most powerful branding messages should be delivered with sight, sound and motion and when it comes to serving ads, we always aim to be ‘Spot On.’”
DG connects over 12,000 global advertisers and 5,000 agencies with their targeted audiences through an expansive network of over 40,000 media destinations across TV broadcast and digital advertising in 75 countries, managing ten percent of the world’s media assets. The company powers 23 of the top 25 brands, and services 95 of the top 100 advertisers in North America. It serves 100+ billion impressions monthly and reaches 128+ million households in North America approximately 84 times per day. Developed by the world-renowned Chermayeff & Geismar, DG’s new brand hierarchy and “Spot on.”
tagline celebrates the spot as the core creative element of advertising.
The new VideoFusion offering incorporates all of DG’s TV and video products and services such as TV ad delivery, SpotCentral, PathFire, TreeHouse and online video. Providing marketers with a single source of expertise and solutions for converged video marketing, VideoFusion tackles anything from asset management and creative production to planning, analysis and ubiquitous effective delivery of converged video campaigns.
DG now offers its customers the following solutions:
- DG MediaMind: Online ad management platform.
- DG VideoFusion: Cross-platform video management.
- DG Peer39: Semantic advertising technology.
- DG SourceEcreative: Creative resource library.
- DG Mijo: Post-production content customization.
- DG TreeHouse: Direct response production.
- DG PathFire: Long-form content syndication.
“We are very excited about the future of the industry and our central role in it,” continued Nguyen. “We have built our new identity on our history of delivering more spots than anyone, anywhere. While today’s news is about our identity, I’m even more excited by the new and innovative products we plan to build and launch for our customers in a world of multiscreen advertising over the next few months.”
DG (NASDAQ: DGIT) is the intelligent advertising hub for the creation, management, distribution and optimization of multiscreen campaigns across broadcast and digital channels. A robust global solution for the world’s leading brands, DG is the only company in the industry offering a complete end-to-end digital delivery workflow, combining data aggregation and asset management within an adaptable technology core to deliver the most effective advertising.
The pioneers of digital ad distribution, DG now boasts the largest global cross-channel advertising distribution network, including the world’s largest hybrid satellite and internet network dedicated to file based broadcast video delivery. Fueling campaign management across TV, online, mobile and beyond, DG empowers marketers to work faster, smarter and more competitively to engage consumers and maximize intelligent data driven advertising. DG’s trusted solutions encompass research and analytics, planning and buying tools, trading services, video and rich media production resources and content syndication across hybrid delivery systems.
Headquartered in New York, DG connects over 12,000 global advertisers and 5,000 agencies with their targeted audiences through an expansive network of over 40,000 media destinations across broadcast and digital in 75 countries.
For more information, visit http://www.dgit.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]