DG Goes All-In On Video with New Spot-Centric Brand Identity
NEW YORK (March 11, 2013) — DG (NASDAQ: DGIT), the world’s leading ad management and distribution platform, is introducing a unified brand identity that incorporates all of its TV and online solutions under a single corporate umbrella. The consolidated DG offers comprehensive ad campaign management that includes multi-screen delivery, cross-channel analytics and unified asset management through its online MediaMind product line and its newly introduced VideoFusion product line.
“”Through our acquisitions, DG is uniquely positioned to accelerate the convergence of advertising across an ever increasing number of screens,” said Neil Nguyen, CEO and President of DG. “Unifying all our brands and technologies under the DG umbrella will make it easier for all advertisers to take full advantage of our unique offering. We believe that the most powerful branding messages should be delivered with sight, sound and motion and when it comes to serving ads, we always aim to be ‘Spot On.’”
DG connects over 12,000 global advertisers and 5,000 agencies with their targeted audiences through an expansive network of over 40,000 media destinations across TV broadcast and digital advertising in 75 countries, managing ten percent of the world’s media assets. The company powers 23 of the top 25 brands, and services 95 of the top 100 advertisers in North America. It serves 100+ billion impressions monthly and reaches 128+ million households in North America approximately 84 times per day. Developed by the world-renowned Chermayeff & Geismar, DG’s new brand hierarchy and “Spot on.”
tagline celebrates the spot as the core creative element of advertising.
The new VideoFusion offering incorporates all of DG’s TV and video products and services such as TV ad delivery, SpotCentral, PathFire, TreeHouse and online video. Providing marketers with a single source of expertise and solutions for converged video marketing, VideoFusion tackles anything from asset management and creative production to planning, analysis and ubiquitous effective delivery of converged video campaigns.
DG now offers its customers the following solutions:
- DG MediaMind: Online ad management platform.
- DG VideoFusion: Cross-platform video management.
- DG Peer39: Semantic advertising technology.
- DG SourceEcreative: Creative resource library.
- DG Mijo: Post-production content customization.
- DG TreeHouse: Direct response production.
- DG PathFire: Long-form content syndication.
“We are very excited about the future of the industry and our central role in it,” continued Nguyen. “We have built our new identity on our history of delivering more spots than anyone, anywhere. While today’s news is about our identity, I’m even more excited by the new and innovative products we plan to build and launch for our customers in a world of multiscreen advertising over the next few months.”
DG (NASDAQ: DGIT) is the intelligent advertising hub for the creation, management, distribution and optimization of multiscreen campaigns across broadcast and digital channels. A robust global solution for the world’s leading brands, DG is the only company in the industry offering a complete end-to-end digital delivery workflow, combining data aggregation and asset management within an adaptable technology core to deliver the most effective advertising.
The pioneers of digital ad distribution, DG now boasts the largest global cross-channel advertising distribution network, including the world’s largest hybrid satellite and internet network dedicated to file based broadcast video delivery. Fueling campaign management across TV, online, mobile and beyond, DG empowers marketers to work faster, smarter and more competitively to engage consumers and maximize intelligent data driven advertising. DG’s trusted solutions encompass research and analytics, planning and buying tools, trading services, video and rich media production resources and content syndication across hybrid delivery systems.
Headquartered in New York, DG connects over 12,000 global advertisers and 5,000 agencies with their targeted audiences through an expansive network of over 40,000 media destinations across broadcast and digital in 75 countries.
For more information, visit http://www.dgit.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’?
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and