Can’t Make It To Austin? Catch the SXSW Live Stream
SXSW has announced it will be using using TriCaster by NewTek to give fans unprecedented access to the festival’s hottest events. For the first time, “SXSW Live” will brings music showcases, keynote speakers, convergence panels and more through a live-stream page at www.SXSW.com/live.
“Fans of SXSW want more live content,” said Russ Hull, Pro Media Tech Producer with SXSW, in a press release.“By using three TriCaster systems, our production team is making some of the top festival content available to our loyal community members who aren’t able to make it to Austin this year.”
In addition, several brands that are participating in the festival will also use TriCaster to live stream, socially post and showcase their products and events:
- TechZulu Trend Lounge will be streaming live interviews with startups, SXSW panelists and VIPS.
- What’s Trending will be streaming live from the Samsung Blogger Lounge at the Austin Convention Center.
- Robert Scoble of Rackspace will stage Robert Scoble Live at Champions Sports Bar & Restaurant at the Courtyard Marriot.
- Soft Layer at will be live streaming interviews with a variety of industry startups and tech influencers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement”
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending