Can’t Make It To Austin? Catch the SXSW Live Stream
SXSW has announced it will be using using TriCaster by NewTek to give fans unprecedented access to the festival’s hottest events. For the first time, “SXSW Live” will brings music showcases, keynote speakers, convergence panels and more through a live-stream page at www.SXSW.com/live.
“Fans of SXSW want more live content,” said Russ Hull, Pro Media Tech Producer with SXSW, in a press release.“By using three TriCaster systems, our production team is making some of the top festival content available to our loyal community members who aren’t able to make it to Austin this year.”
In addition, several brands that are participating in the festival will also use TriCaster to live stream, socially post and showcase their products and events:
- TechZulu Trend Lounge will be streaming live interviews with startups, SXSW panelists and VIPS.
- What’s Trending will be streaming live from the Samsung Blogger Lounge at the Austin Convention Center.
- Robert Scoble of Rackspace will stage Robert Scoble Live at Champions Sports Bar & Restaurant at the Courtyard Marriot.
- Soft Layer at will be live streaming interviews with a variety of industry startups and tech influencers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Outbrain Makes Deal with ESPN: Delivering sponsored content to users
- ChoiceStream Rolls Out Thunderdome
- Sizmek Presents: Ads of the Week March 23rd -27th
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires