Blogshare: ‘Learning From Pinterest: How the Ad Tech Industry Can Help Fight Fraud’
The latest blog post on The MakeGood from Andrew Casale, VP Strategy for Casale Media, is titled “Learning From Pinterest: How the AdTech Industry Can Help Fight Ad Fraud.” The crux of the article is about using the domain name registration date to verify whether a site is suspicious or not,. This will let advertisers know whether or not their ad spend is being wasted on fraudulent sites that are stealing money from reputable publishers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- TV ACR (Automatic Content Recognition): Do you recognize what it can do?
- Video Header Bidding: What You Need to Know
- The Role of Transparency in the Digital Age
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend