Blogshare: ‘Learning From Pinterest: How the Ad Tech Industry Can Help Fight Fraud’
The latest blog post on The MakeGood from Andrew Casale, VP Strategy for Casale Media, is titled “Learning From Pinterest: How the AdTech Industry Can Help Fight Ad Fraud.” The crux of the article is about using the domain name registration date to verify whether a site is suspicious or not,. This will let advertisers know whether or not their ad spend is being wasted on fraudulent sites that are stealing money from reputable publishers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail
- 3 Steps for Evaluating the Best Results Across Retargeters
- OOH! Out-of-Home and Mobile/Location-Based Marketing