Blogshare: ‘How the New FTC Regulations Affect Social Media Marketing’
ADOTAS – New FTC regulations targeting mobile, online and social media advertising were recently introduced to help raise consumer trust. Learn what these regulations mean for social media and how to properly implement the changes in this blog post from PinLeague Marketing Manager Melissa Megginson (pictured).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Invest in Mobile Technologies for Increased Customer Loyalty
- Want Greater Direct Mail Success? Use Big Data to Determine Your Ideal Target Audience
- Mobile Programmatic 101: The Potential (And Challenge) of Mobile
- What is Mobile Ad Mediation and How Does it Work?
- Three Ways Advertisers Should Leverage Mobile Ad Networks