Blogshare: ‘How the New FTC Regulations Affect Social Media Marketing’
ADOTAS – New FTC regulations targeting mobile, online and social media advertising were recently introduced to help raise consumer trust. Learn what these regulations mean for social media and how to properly implement the changes in this blog post from PinLeague Marketing Manager Melissa Megginson (pictured).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- This Week’s Best Video Ads: Batman, World Cup, Unsung Heroes, World’s Toughest Job
- Inside Beckon’s Latest $8 Million Round to Help Marketers Manage Big Data
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Has Google Grid View Killed the Subject Line?
- Amazon.com: From Retail Powerhouse to Multimedia Monolith?