Blogshare: ‘How the New FTC Regulations Affect Social Media Marketing’
ADOTAS – New FTC regulations targeting mobile, online and social media advertising were recently introduced to help raise consumer trust. Learn what these regulations mean for social media and how to properly implement the changes in this blog post from PinLeague Marketing Manager Melissa Megginson (pictured).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Quick Guide to net Neutrality: What Does It Mean to Your Company?
- Marketing as You Know It Just Went Agile…Oops, Don’t Miss the Opportunities Going By
- Wirewax Offers New Data on How Consumers Interact With Video
- Vindico Unveils Video Ad Trends: Shorter, Smarter
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week–April 13th – 17th