Blogshare: ‘How the New FTC Regulations Affect Social Media Marketing’
ADOTAS – New FTC regulations targeting mobile, online and social media advertising were recently introduced to help raise consumer trust. Learn what these regulations mean for social media and how to properly implement the changes in this blog post from PinLeague Marketing Manager Melissa Megginson (pictured).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Three Ways David Can Beat Goliath Through Small Biz Content Marketing
- With Connected Devices, Is the Mobile Advertising Future Mobile Or Cross-Screen?
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: Letting the Story be the Star
- Social Commerce for Retailers: Helpful or Hindrance?
- Attribution Exposed: What You Need to Know