Blogshare: ‘How the New FTC Regulations Affect Social Media Marketing’
ADOTAS – New FTC regulations targeting mobile, online and social media advertising were recently introduced to help raise consumer trust. Learn what these regulations mean for social media and how to properly implement the changes in this blog post from PinLeague Marketing Manager Melissa Megginson (pictured).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Don’t be Dated When it Comes to Data: 8 Types You Should Understand
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week July 20-25th
- Brands and Retailers Are Searching, Searching: Who Will Find the Pot of Gold?
- “Mobile Device Hijacking”–A New Ad Fraud Tactic: Forensiq Reports
- Do More Programmatic Ads Mean Less Viewability?