AFAIK: New Executive Hirings at DoubleVerify, DWA, Madison Logic
DoubleVerify, the worldwide leader in online media transparency, accountability and performance insights, today announced the appointment of Jack McClunn (pictured) as Chief Financial Officer of the company, responsible for financial strategy and operations. The appointment solidifies DoubleVerify’s management team as the company continues to accelerate its strategic growth initiatives. Prior to joining DoubleVerify he served as the CFO of SelectMinds Inc., an industry leading social media software company, and guided it through its acquisition by Oracle Corporation in late 2012. From 2003 to 2008 he served as the CFO of SpaFinder Inc., an ecommerce and media/ marketing corporation where he oversaw global financial operations. Early in his career, Jack was also the Vice President of Finance as well as a co-founder of ePresence Inc., which grew into a public software corporation.
DWA, the global technology communications agency, today announced the new senior hire of Zak Garner as Director of New Media, effective immediately. Garner comes to DWA from Gyro San Francisco where he led media strategy for clients managed out of the technology-focused San Francisco agency. He brings proven capability in progressive media strategy and leveraging advertising technology. Prior to Gyro, he served in a media strategist role at Starcom in Chicago.
Madison Logic, provider of data powered lead solutions for the world’s largest advertisers, today announced the expansion of its executive team. Mark Herschberg has been appointed as chief technology officer (CTO) and Dennis Syracuse joins the team as chief marketing officer (CMO). Both are new positions for the company. As CTO, Herschberg will focus on scaling up the platform and launching the new data science team. Herschberg has spent his career growing and fixing new ventures at startups and Fortune 500s. Most recently, he facilitated the private beta initiative for IAmTalent. Additionally, Herschberg was instrumental in launching ServiceLive.com, Sears‘ online home services labor market, and he also helped fix NBC’s online video marketplace (now Hulu.com). He’s an instructor at SUNY’s Levin Institute and at MIT, where he also helped to start the Undergraduate Practice Opportunities Program. Syracuse most recently was the CMO at Datran Media, where he launched a cross-functional analytics team that increased company productivity alongside client revenue growth and success by over 200 percent. Syracuse was also responsible for the execution of hundreds of high-performance direct advertising campaigns and events that resulted in millions of dollars in measurable client opportunity and deal value. In his role as CMO at Madison Logic, Syracuse will be responsible for developing a communication platform to support the company’s rapid domestic and international growth.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by