AFAIK: New Executive Hirings at DoubleVerify, DWA, Madison Logic
DoubleVerify, the worldwide leader in online media transparency, accountability and performance insights, today announced the appointment of Jack McClunn (pictured) as Chief Financial Officer of the company, responsible for financial strategy and operations. The appointment solidifies DoubleVerify’s management team as the company continues to accelerate its strategic growth initiatives. Prior to joining DoubleVerify he served as the CFO of SelectMinds Inc., an industry leading social media software company, and guided it through its acquisition by Oracle Corporation in late 2012. From 2003 to 2008 he served as the CFO of SpaFinder Inc., an ecommerce and media/ marketing corporation where he oversaw global financial operations. Early in his career, Jack was also the Vice President of Finance as well as a co-founder of ePresence Inc., which grew into a public software corporation.
DWA, the global technology communications agency, today announced the new senior hire of Zak Garner as Director of New Media, effective immediately. Garner comes to DWA from Gyro San Francisco where he led media strategy for clients managed out of the technology-focused San Francisco agency. He brings proven capability in progressive media strategy and leveraging advertising technology. Prior to Gyro, he served in a media strategist role at Starcom in Chicago.
Madison Logic, provider of data powered lead solutions for the world’s largest advertisers, today announced the expansion of its executive team. Mark Herschberg has been appointed as chief technology officer (CTO) and Dennis Syracuse joins the team as chief marketing officer (CMO). Both are new positions for the company. As CTO, Herschberg will focus on scaling up the platform and launching the new data science team. Herschberg has spent his career growing and fixing new ventures at startups and Fortune 500s. Most recently, he facilitated the private beta initiative for IAmTalent. Additionally, Herschberg was instrumental in launching ServiceLive.com, Sears‘ online home services labor market, and he also helped fix NBC’s online video marketplace (now Hulu.com). He’s an instructor at SUNY’s Levin Institute and at MIT, where he also helped to start the Undergraduate Practice Opportunities Program. Syracuse most recently was the CMO at Datran Media, where he launched a cross-functional analytics team that increased company productivity alongside client revenue growth and success by over 200 percent. Syracuse was also responsible for the execution of hundreds of high-performance direct advertising campaigns and events that resulted in millions of dollars in measurable client opportunity and deal value. In his role as CMO at Madison Logic, Syracuse will be responsible for developing a communication platform to support the company’s rapid domestic and international growth.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be