AFAIK: eXelate, Resonate, Kenshoo, Socialbakers, ChaCha, TotallyHer, DMA
eXelate today announced that Khurrum Malik (pictured) has joined the company as Chief Marketing Officer, where he will be responsible for global corporate and product marketing for eXelate’s industry-leading smart data solutions. Malik will report directly to eXelate CEO Mark S. Zagorski in this newly created position. This appointment solidifies eXelate’s executive team as the company continues to accelerate its strategic growth objectives following the company’s series C round of funding closed in September.
ChaCha has appointed Dan Hodges as its new President. In this role, Hodges will leverage his extensive experience to oversee all efforts in sales, marketing, business development and public relations functions for the company. Prior to joining ChaCha, Hodges served as chief revenue officer at Verve Mobile, where he oversaw all national advertising initiatives for the company’s premium national and local mobile ad network. Previously, Hodges served in various senior sales roles, including head of global sales for digital and emerging products at Associated Press; head of global sales at Nokia; and vice president, sales and marketing at Discovery Communications. Hodges was also executive vice president at Enpocket and co-founder and managing partner at Greenwich Consulting Partners. Hodges will be located in ChaCha’s New York office.
Resonate today announced the appointment of Marc Johnson as chief marketing officer and Michael Horn as vice president of research. As chief marketing officer, Johnson will drive brand awareness and marketplace understanding of how to use consumer values as part of a successful marketing strategy. In his new role, Horn will oversee the Survey, Data Science, and Business Intelligence teams that turn raw data into actionable insights based on consumer values. Previously, Horn served as senior vice president and managing partner of Decision Sciences at Universal McCann, where he developed new services that drove revenue growth across the global agency network. Prior to joining Universal McCann, Horn was director of Research & Analytics at McGarryBowen, where he established a new multi-channel data practice aligning the efforts of account, planning, media, and creative teams. Horn was part of Fast Company’s “Fast 50” in 2002.
Kenshoo has hired Josh Dreller as director of marketing research. In this role, Dreller leads a team to analyze data collected on the Kenshoo Universal Platform and produce observations, insights and reports on industry trends and best practices. Prior to joining Kenshoo, Dreller served as senior director, client and industry solutions at Visual IQ Inc., and vice president, media and analytics for Fuor Digital. Dreller has been a regular columnist at Search Engine Land and iMedia Connection and served on the Standards Committee for the Web Analytics Association.
Rob Schatzel has been named VP of Sales for North America for Socialbakers, a global leader in social media analytics and measurement. In his new role, Rob will focus on introducing and growing Socialbakers in the North American market, and helping marketers and agencies uncover and utilize vital competitive intelligence to impact the bottom line. Schatzel brings relevant experience from his years at Hitwise to Socialbakers where, as VP, Business Development, he concentrated on competitive insights. Schatzel also worked at Maxymiser, as Vice President of Sales, and Ground Truth, as Vice President of Business Development.
TotallyHer , Evolve Media Corp.’s women’s lifestyle publishing group, announced today the hiring of digital sales and marketing veteran Rachel Wintner as the Vice President of Sales. Rachel will lead the TotallyHer sales teams that are based in Los Angeles and San Francisco. Along with executing sales, she will aid in building the TotallyHer brand through top level marketing, strategy, and product development. In addition to Rachel, TotallyHer is ramping up its direct sales team with three more members including Sales Director Corinne Kasman (San Francisco), Senior Account Executive Carolyn Goldfarb (Chicago), and Account Executive Jessica Zuhlke (Chicago). With 15 years of sales, marketing, and online publishing experience, Rachel joins TotallyHer from Glam Media where she served as the VP of Sales for three years. Prior to Glam, Rachel was the Associate Publisher of Style.com at CondeNast Publications, where she was responsible for the national sales team which reached across the US and Europe markets, while also working closely with editorial, marketing, and creative services to launch best in class user experiences.
DWA, the global technology communications agency, has hired Zak Garner as Director of New Media. Garner comes to DWA from Gyro San Francisco, where he led media strategy for clients managed out of the technology-focused San Francisco agency. Prior to Gyro, he served in a media strategist role at Starcom in Chicago. At DWA, Garner is charged with innovating the communications planning practice through applications of advertising technology, emerging digital platforms, social media, analytics and custom industry partnerships.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
AFAIK: eXelate, Resonate, Kenshoo, Socialbakers, ChaCha, TotallyHer, DMA eXelate today announced that Khurrum Malik (pictured) has joined the company as Chief Marketing Officer, where he will be responsible [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]