AFAIK: eXelate, Resonate, Kenshoo, Socialbakers, ChaCha, TotallyHer, DMA
eXelate today announced that Khurrum Malik (pictured) has joined the company as Chief Marketing Officer, where he will be responsible for global corporate and product marketing for eXelate’s industry-leading smart data solutions. Malik will report directly to eXelate CEO Mark S. Zagorski in this newly created position. This appointment solidifies eXelate’s executive team as the company continues to accelerate its strategic growth objectives following the company’s series C round of funding closed in September.
ChaCha has appointed Dan Hodges as its new President. In this role, Hodges will leverage his extensive experience to oversee all efforts in sales, marketing, business development and public relations functions for the company. Prior to joining ChaCha, Hodges served as chief revenue officer at Verve Mobile, where he oversaw all national advertising initiatives for the company’s premium national and local mobile ad network. Previously, Hodges served in various senior sales roles, including head of global sales for digital and emerging products at Associated Press; head of global sales at Nokia; and vice president, sales and marketing at Discovery Communications. Hodges was also executive vice president at Enpocket and co-founder and managing partner at Greenwich Consulting Partners. Hodges will be located in ChaCha’s New York office.
Resonate today announced the appointment of Marc Johnson as chief marketing officer and Michael Horn as vice president of research. As chief marketing officer, Johnson will drive brand awareness and marketplace understanding of how to use consumer values as part of a successful marketing strategy. In his new role, Horn will oversee the Survey, Data Science, and Business Intelligence teams that turn raw data into actionable insights based on consumer values. Previously, Horn served as senior vice president and managing partner of Decision Sciences at Universal McCann, where he developed new services that drove revenue growth across the global agency network. Prior to joining Universal McCann, Horn was director of Research & Analytics at McGarryBowen, where he established a new multi-channel data practice aligning the efforts of account, planning, media, and creative teams. Horn was part of Fast Company’s “Fast 50” in 2002.
Kenshoo has hired Josh Dreller as director of marketing research. In this role, Dreller leads a team to analyze data collected on the Kenshoo Universal Platform and produce observations, insights and reports on industry trends and best practices. Prior to joining Kenshoo, Dreller served as senior director, client and industry solutions at Visual IQ Inc., and vice president, media and analytics for Fuor Digital. Dreller has been a regular columnist at Search Engine Land and iMedia Connection and served on the Standards Committee for the Web Analytics Association.
Rob Schatzel has been named VP of Sales for North America for Socialbakers, a global leader in social media analytics and measurement. In his new role, Rob will focus on introducing and growing Socialbakers in the North American market, and helping marketers and agencies uncover and utilize vital competitive intelligence to impact the bottom line. Schatzel brings relevant experience from his years at Hitwise to Socialbakers where, as VP, Business Development, he concentrated on competitive insights. Schatzel also worked at Maxymiser, as Vice President of Sales, and Ground Truth, as Vice President of Business Development.
TotallyHer , Evolve Media Corp.’s women’s lifestyle publishing group, announced today the hiring of digital sales and marketing veteran Rachel Wintner as the Vice President of Sales. Rachel will lead the TotallyHer sales teams that are based in Los Angeles and San Francisco. Along with executing sales, she will aid in building the TotallyHer brand through top level marketing, strategy, and product development. In addition to Rachel, TotallyHer is ramping up its direct sales team with three more members including Sales Director Corinne Kasman (San Francisco), Senior Account Executive Carolyn Goldfarb (Chicago), and Account Executive Jessica Zuhlke (Chicago). With 15 years of sales, marketing, and online publishing experience, Rachel joins TotallyHer from Glam Media where she served as the VP of Sales for three years. Prior to Glam, Rachel was the Associate Publisher of Style.com at CondeNast Publications, where she was responsible for the national sales team which reached across the US and Europe markets, while also working closely with editorial, marketing, and creative services to launch best in class user experiences.
DWA, the global technology communications agency, has hired Zak Garner as Director of New Media. Garner comes to DWA from Gyro San Francisco, where he led media strategy for clients managed out of the technology-focused San Francisco agency. Prior to Gyro, he served in a media strategist role at Starcom in Chicago. At DWA, Garner is charged with innovating the communications planning practice through applications of advertising technology, emerging digital platforms, social media, analytics and custom industry partnerships.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through