AFAIK: eXelate, Resonate, Kenshoo, Socialbakers, ChaCha, TotallyHer, DMA
eXelate today announced that Khurrum Malik (pictured) has joined the company as Chief Marketing Officer, where he will be responsible for global corporate and product marketing for eXelate’s industry-leading smart data solutions. Malik will report directly to eXelate CEO Mark S. Zagorski in this newly created position. This appointment solidifies eXelate’s executive team as the company continues to accelerate its strategic growth objectives following the company’s series C round of funding closed in September.
ChaCha has appointed Dan Hodges as its new President. In this role, Hodges will leverage his extensive experience to oversee all efforts in sales, marketing, business development and public relations functions for the company. Prior to joining ChaCha, Hodges served as chief revenue officer at Verve Mobile, where he oversaw all national advertising initiatives for the company’s premium national and local mobile ad network. Previously, Hodges served in various senior sales roles, including head of global sales for digital and emerging products at Associated Press; head of global sales at Nokia; and vice president, sales and marketing at Discovery Communications. Hodges was also executive vice president at Enpocket and co-founder and managing partner at Greenwich Consulting Partners. Hodges will be located in ChaCha’s New York office.
Resonate today announced the appointment of Marc Johnson as chief marketing officer and Michael Horn as vice president of research. As chief marketing officer, Johnson will drive brand awareness and marketplace understanding of how to use consumer values as part of a successful marketing strategy. In his new role, Horn will oversee the Survey, Data Science, and Business Intelligence teams that turn raw data into actionable insights based on consumer values. Previously, Horn served as senior vice president and managing partner of Decision Sciences at Universal McCann, where he developed new services that drove revenue growth across the global agency network. Prior to joining Universal McCann, Horn was director of Research & Analytics at McGarryBowen, where he established a new multi-channel data practice aligning the efforts of account, planning, media, and creative teams. Horn was part of Fast Company’s “Fast 50” in 2002.
Kenshoo has hired Josh Dreller as director of marketing research. In this role, Dreller leads a team to analyze data collected on the Kenshoo Universal Platform and produce observations, insights and reports on industry trends and best practices. Prior to joining Kenshoo, Dreller served as senior director, client and industry solutions at Visual IQ Inc., and vice president, media and analytics for Fuor Digital. Dreller has been a regular columnist at Search Engine Land and iMedia Connection and served on the Standards Committee for the Web Analytics Association.
Rob Schatzel has been named VP of Sales for North America for Socialbakers, a global leader in social media analytics and measurement. In his new role, Rob will focus on introducing and growing Socialbakers in the North American market, and helping marketers and agencies uncover and utilize vital competitive intelligence to impact the bottom line. Schatzel brings relevant experience from his years at Hitwise to Socialbakers where, as VP, Business Development, he concentrated on competitive insights. Schatzel also worked at Maxymiser, as Vice President of Sales, and Ground Truth, as Vice President of Business Development.
TotallyHer , Evolve Media Corp.’s women’s lifestyle publishing group, announced today the hiring of digital sales and marketing veteran Rachel Wintner as the Vice President of Sales. Rachel will lead the TotallyHer sales teams that are based in Los Angeles and San Francisco. Along with executing sales, she will aid in building the TotallyHer brand through top level marketing, strategy, and product development. In addition to Rachel, TotallyHer is ramping up its direct sales team with three more members including Sales Director Corinne Kasman (San Francisco), Senior Account Executive Carolyn Goldfarb (Chicago), and Account Executive Jessica Zuhlke (Chicago). With 15 years of sales, marketing, and online publishing experience, Rachel joins TotallyHer from Glam Media where she served as the VP of Sales for three years. Prior to Glam, Rachel was the Associate Publisher of Style.com at CondeNast Publications, where she was responsible for the national sales team which reached across the US and Europe markets, while also working closely with editorial, marketing, and creative services to launch best in class user experiences.
DWA, the global technology communications agency, has hired Zak Garner as Director of New Media. Garner comes to DWA from Gyro San Francisco, where he led media strategy for clients managed out of the technology-focused San Francisco agency. Prior to Gyro, he served in a media strategist role at Starcom in Chicago. At DWA, Garner is charged with innovating the communications planning practice through applications of advertising technology, emerging digital platforms, social media, analytics and custom industry partnerships.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really