Yahoo! JAPAN and BrightTag Expand Their Strategic Partnership
CHICAGO (February 21, 2013) – BrightTag, a technology platform provider for the digital marketing industry, today announced that Yahoo! JAPAN, the Japan market leader with 83.9% * reach of Japan’s online audience, has expanded its relationship with BrightTag. Under the terms of the new long-term agreement, Yahoo! JAPAN will be the exclusive Japan market distributor of the BrightTag ONE™ platform.
BrightTag was recently selected to be the Universal Tag Platform for Yahoo! JAPAN powering the delivery of Yahoo! JAPAN’s full suite of remarketing and media services. Through the expanded partnership, Yahoo! JAPAN’s dominant market position, along with BrightTag’s patent-pending Server-Direct technology, will create a new standard for data collection and distribution across the entire Japan online media market, which is projected by eMarketer.com/comScoreDataMine.com to grow to $8.91 billion (¥835 billion) this year making Japan the second largest online media market in the world behind the US and ahead of the UK, Germany, and China.
“Managing tag code and the data associated with tags has become dramatically more complex for ourselves and our clients in recent years,” said Masatsugu Shidachi, Corporate Officer, Head of Marketing Solutions Company, Yahoo! JAPAN. “BrightTag’s versatile technology solves a wide range of integration challenges for both Yahoo! JAPAN and our clients, helping to position us for faster growth and more rapid innovation.”
Shidachi continued, “The BrightTag ONE platform is more than just a tag management system. It leverages data instantly and effectively through the cloud and provides all parties with a unified data integration layer making the linkage easy and seamless between website owners, publishers, and the growing number of digital marketing services available in the Japan market.”
Yahoo! JAPAN will offer their new Tag Manager, powered by BrightTag, to its direct, agency and medium-sized business clients. The platform will be fully supported in the Japan market with integration, support and advanced implementation and consulting services provided by a growing network of certified professional service partners.
“The market validation we are seeing further strengthens our presence in Japan, which reinforces our leadership position globally,” said Marc Kiven, Founder and Chief Revenue Officer at BrightTag. “We are honored to be working with Yahoo! JAPAN because they have recognized how to quickly jump past the pitfalls of the U.S. tag management market by taking a visionary approach to connecting data through a new standard, BrightTag’s Server-Direct technology.”
*Source: Nielsen audience measurement of home and workplace PC-based Internet usage.
BrightTag is building a new technical foundation for the next generation of online marketing. The company’s tag management solution (TMS) helps marketers and web analysts make online data instantly useful in any web or mobile application while solving fundamental privacy, data quality and site performance challenges. The BrightTag ONE™ platform eliminates barriers to innovation by optimizing and, many cases, replacing traditional “tag-centric” methods of connecting sites to marketing services with real-time, direct integration through the cloud. BrightTag’s tag management solution is used by many of the world’s largest multinational brands. For more information, visit www.brighttag.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Yahoo! JAPAN and BrightTag Expand Their Strategic Partnership CHICAGO (February 21, 2013) – BrightTag, a technology platform provider for the digital marketing industry, today announced that Yahoo! JAPAN, [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]