VIDEO: ‘All Earned Media is Not Created Equal’ Session at #SMWNYC
Today from noon-1:30 p.m. ET, as part of Social Media Week New York, social marketing company House Party will host a session, “All Earned Media is Not Created Equal: Winning Hearts, Minds and Wallets via Experience-Driven Social Marketing.” House Party’s Peter Storck, SVP, analytics and research, will be joined Sunni Thompson, associate digital strategy director for JWT, and Brad Fay, COO of Keller Fay Group.
You can watch the SMWNYC session here via Livestream.
In conjunction with the session, House Party’s report, “All Earned Media is Not Created Equal: Experience-Driven Social Marketing — Deeper Engagement, for Stronger Advocacy and Bigger Lifts,” is available for download. “While most marketers know by now that earned is the most powerful media, all earned is not created equal,” reads the report synopsis. “The deeper engagement of earned driven by an in-person brand experience drives stronger advocacy, online and off, for wider reach and bigger lifts in branding and sales. Learn about fast-growing ‘experience-driven social marketing.’ Properly done, it can be the most powerful medium in the mix.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AppLift Announces “FirstScreen”–Conference on mobile performance advertising & advertising technology
- SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards Announce Nominees
- Tapad Plans Cross-Screen Marketing Summit in NYC
- Preview: The Ins and Outs of ad:tech San Francisco 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014