Told Ya So: AP Confirms Hotmail’s Demise
The AP reports that the switch will be accompanied by “what [Microsoft] believes to be the biggest marketing blitz in the history of email,” in the hope of catapulting Outlook.com over Google’s Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and AOL.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer?
- AdTheorent’s Travel & Tourism Industry Mobile Ad Performance Analyses
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs
- Toi’s iOS App Genee Launches into Public Beta
- Stephen Pickens, VP at Kre8 Media, Is Moderator at OMMA Attribution Event; Marcelo Ferreira Is Co-CEO of RevMob; Paul Grueber and Sunil Bhagwan Join AppsFlyer