Told Ya So: AP Confirms Hotmail’s Demise
The AP reports that the switch will be accompanied by “what [Microsoft] believes to be the biggest marketing blitz in the history of email,” in the hope of catapulting Outlook.com over Google’s Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and AOL.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- ScribbleLive Acquires Linkdex; Opera Mediawork’s Q2 Mobile First Insights Report; LoopMe Study On Video Ad Failures; Fluent’s Marketing to Millennials 2016
- Shareablee Becomes an Official Facebook Media Solutions Partner
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter