Told Ya So: AP Confirms Hotmail’s Demise
The AP reports that the switch will be accompanied by “what [Microsoft] believes to be the biggest marketing blitz in the history of email,” in the hope of catapulting Outlook.com over Google’s Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and AOL.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- MetrixLab Study of Messenger Apps: 10 trends in UK and Europe
- Halloween Sales–Not Scary, But Amazing!
- Ad-Blockers: Let’s Call Them What They Are!
- AerServ Partners With Unreel.me As Exclusive Connected TV Mediation Platform
- 65% of Marketers See Digital Video Drives Offline Sales: Sequent Partners’ Study