PR Daily: 5 Social Media Tricks to Steal from Coke and Dell
Gather round, children, for a tale of two tweets at Coca-Cola.
The first message noted that the darksome beverage was on sale at local grocers. The second stated, “When you open a Coke, 12,607 bubbles are born. Happy birthday, bubbles!”
Which was more successful? No, not the news of a discount…
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- If It Can’t Be Measured, It Can’t Be Improved: The Ongoing Case for Performance in Digital
- Videa Debuts Supply-Side Automated TV Advertising Platform
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement”
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?