Photo Op: Simulmedia Bowls For Breast Cancer Awareness
Simulmedia‘s team of bowlers supported a Feb. 13 ad industry effort to raise money at 2013 Bowling for Breastcancer.org at Lucky Strike Lanes, NYC.. All proceeds from the evening benefit Breastcancer.org, a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing essential medical information for people affected by or concerned about breast cancer. Back row, from left: Nick Donahue, Account Executive; Mike Glantz, Manager, Partner Development; Alex Duncan, Director, Business Development; and Will Byrne, Account Manager. Front row, from left: Courtney O’Brien, Account Executive; McCall McIntyre, Data Analyst; and Christina Cimmino, Account Manager.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The New Mobile Mantra: Study examines behaviors & preferences in mobile application & browser use
- Ad-Blocking Around the World: What All Marketers Must Know
- Altimeter Releases Study–From Web Traffic to Foot Traffic: How Brands and Retailers Can Leverage Digital Content to Power In-Store Sales
- The Second Wave of Automation: What’s Up With Programmatic Ad Buys Now?
- How Artificial Intelligence Changed Digital Marketing Forever