Photo Op: Simulmedia Bowls For Breast Cancer Awareness
Simulmedia‘s team of bowlers supported a Feb. 13 ad industry effort to raise money at 2013 Bowling for Breastcancer.org at Lucky Strike Lanes, NYC.. All proceeds from the evening benefit Breastcancer.org, a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing essential medical information for people affected by or concerned about breast cancer. Back row, from left: Nick Donahue, Account Executive; Mike Glantz, Manager, Partner Development; Alex Duncan, Director, Business Development; and Will Byrne, Account Manager. Front row, from left: Courtney O’Brien, Account Executive; McCall McIntyre, Data Analyst; and Christina Cimmino, Account Manager.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Ad-Blockers: Let’s Call Them What They Are!
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media
- 7 Digital Advertising Trends to Achieve Record Results This Holiday Season
- “Limit Ad Tracking” Grows to 20% of iOS 10 Users: An adjust Report
- Trust Influencers To Power Your Video Content