Photo Op: Simulmedia Bowls For Breast Cancer Awareness
Simulmedia‘s team of bowlers supported a Feb. 13 ad industry effort to raise money at 2013 Bowling for Breastcancer.org at Lucky Strike Lanes, NYC.. All proceeds from the evening benefit Breastcancer.org, a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing essential medical information for people affected by or concerned about breast cancer. Back row, from left: Nick Donahue, Account Executive; Mike Glantz, Manager, Partner Development; Alex Duncan, Director, Business Development; and Will Byrne, Account Manager. Front row, from left: Courtney O’Brien, Account Executive; McCall McIntyre, Data Analyst; and Christina Cimmino, Account Manager.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Invest in Mobile Technologies for Increased Customer Loyalty
- Want Greater Direct Mail Success? Use Big Data to Determine Your Ideal Target Audience
- Mobile Programmatic 101: The Potential (And Challenge) of Mobile
- What is Mobile Ad Mediation and How Does it Work?
- Three Ways Advertisers Should Leverage Mobile Ad Networks