Photo Op: Simulmedia Bowls For Breast Cancer Awareness
Simulmedia‘s team of bowlers supported a Feb. 13 ad industry effort to raise money at 2013 Bowling for Breastcancer.org at Lucky Strike Lanes, NYC.. All proceeds from the evening benefit Breastcancer.org, a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing essential medical information for people affected by or concerned about breast cancer. Back row, from left: Nick Donahue, Account Executive; Mike Glantz, Manager, Partner Development; Alex Duncan, Director, Business Development; and Will Byrne, Account Manager. Front row, from left: Courtney O’Brien, Account Executive; McCall McIntyre, Data Analyst; and Christina Cimmino, Account Manager.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- This Week’s Best Video Ads: Batman, World Cup, Unsung Heroes, World’s Toughest Job
- Inside Beckon’s Latest $8 Million Round to Help Marketers Manage Big Data
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Has Google Grid View Killed the Subject Line?
- Amazon.com: From Retail Powerhouse to Multimedia Monolith?