Last Word on The Oscars: J. Law, Affleck, Grey Poupon Generate Most Award Night Social Buzz
We know who took home those golden statuettes, but only Jennifer Lawrence won both the Oscar and the hearts and minds of the online social crowd, according to this infographic produced by ShareThis.
The height of the night’s sharing activity came on Facebook (56%), followed by Twitter (30%). Socially speaking, the big winners were Lawrence and the film for which she was honored, “Silver Linings Playbook,” which edged out “Argo” for the social Best Picture nod. Hugh Jackman earned the most buzz of the Best Actor nominees, while Ben Affleck, who was conspicuously absent from the official list of ”Best Director” Oscar contenders, was deemed far more shareworthy than actual winner Ang Lee.
Meanwhile, among brands and sponsors, Grey Poupon’s ad was the most mentioned spot among social sharers by a huge margin.
Email email@example.com for a full-size copy of the PDF.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Biggest Challenges in Programmatic Advertising
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics
- Native Advertising Gains Momentum
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not?
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent