Larissa’s Picks to Click: Rovio Ad Revamp, Integral Ad Science Study, #AmEx
Looks like Marky Mark has other plans for Valentine’s Day. Guess I’m stuck with Ben & Jerry’s tonight.
- TechCrunch reports that Rovio, the company credited with the beloved Angry Birds franchise, is revamping its Brand Advertising Partnership Team.
- A study released by Integral Ad Science examines the best ways for companies to advertise (via Ad Exchanger).
- American Express now offers a new “pay-by-tweet” function for online shopping, according to ClickZ.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moment Targeting–The Lessons from (we know you’re tired of hearing about it) Pokémon Go
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR)
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality