Larissa’s Picks to Click: Rovio Ad Revamp, Integral Ad Science Study, #AmEx
Looks like Marky Mark has other plans for Valentine’s Day. Guess I’m stuck with Ben & Jerry’s tonight.
- TechCrunch reports that Rovio, the company credited with the beloved Angry Birds franchise, is revamping its Brand Advertising Partnership Team.
- A study released by Integral Ad Science examines the best ways for companies to advertise (via Ad Exchanger).
- American Express now offers a new “pay-by-tweet” function for online shopping, according to ClickZ.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AnswerDash Transforms Help Center with Zendesk Integration
- MediaBrix Brings Sound and Haptics to In-App Mobile Branding Ads
- More Companies Take Control of Programmatic Advertising In House
- Videology Questions Reliability Of Viewability Metrics On Successful Campaigns
- Operative Appoints Rick Glickman as Chief Financial Officer