Larissa’s Picks to Click: Rovio Ad Revamp, Integral Ad Science Study, #AmEx
Looks like Marky Mark has other plans for Valentine’s Day. Guess I’m stuck with Ben & Jerry’s tonight.
- TechCrunch reports that Rovio, the company credited with the beloved Angry Birds franchise, is revamping its Brand Advertising Partnership Team.
- A study released by Integral Ad Science examines the best ways for companies to advertise (via Ad Exchanger).
- American Express now offers a new “pay-by-tweet” function for online shopping, according to ClickZ.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Google Now Auto-Converts Flash Ads to HTML5 on Mobile–THANKS!
- GSMA (Groupe Speciale Mobile Association) Sees Mobile Booming by 1 Billion New Subscribers
- Building on the Lessons Learned: Give Yourself a Head Start in Programmatic Mobile
- Using Beacon Signals and Geofences to Maximize Mobile Ad Campaigns
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for Feb. 23-27