Larissa’s Picks to Click: Rovio Ad Revamp, Integral Ad Science Study, #AmEx
Looks like Marky Mark has other plans for Valentine’s Day. Guess I’m stuck with Ben & Jerry’s tonight.
- TechCrunch reports that Rovio, the company credited with the beloved Angry Birds franchise, is revamping its Brand Advertising Partnership Team.
- A study released by Integral Ad Science examines the best ways for companies to advertise (via Ad Exchanger).
- American Express now offers a new “pay-by-tweet” function for online shopping, according to ClickZ.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Integral Ad Science and Collective Partner to Ensure Media Quality
- Portal A Taps Former Electus Executive Evan Bregman to Head Original Content
- iStock by Getty Images to disrupt stock photo industry with bold new changes
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Named Content Marketing Agency of the Year
- Alliance Data to buy Conversant for $2.3 billion