Larissa’s Picks to Click: Rovio Ad Revamp, Integral Ad Science Study, #AmEx
Looks like Marky Mark has other plans for Valentine’s Day. Guess I’m stuck with Ben & Jerry’s tonight.
- TechCrunch reports that Rovio, the company credited with the beloved Angry Birds franchise, is revamping its Brand Advertising Partnership Team.
- A study released by Integral Ad Science examines the best ways for companies to advertise (via Ad Exchanger).
- American Express now offers a new “pay-by-tweet” function for online shopping, according to ClickZ.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer