Larissa’s Picks to Click: Print Sales Drop, Facebook is Tracking You and Honda Innovates
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Almost halfway through winter, folks. Hopefully Punxsutawney Phil is right this year.
- Read why the Daily Mail’s print ad sales dropped, while its online advertising has risen more than 50 percent, at Business Insider.
- Big Brother isn’t the only one watching. The Digital Advertising Alliance in conjunction with Facebook, has launched an icon to generate awareness about interest-based advertising, Mashable examines.
- MediaPost covers Honda’s new interactive “Innovators” campaign on the web to hype up the 2013 Honda Civic.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality
- Mobile eCommerce: How It’s Changing the World
- Amazin’ Amazon Prime Stats from Hitwise
- Freckle Partners with AirKast: Now World’s Largest Beacon Attribution Company
- New LEAN Ads Achieve 30 Kilobyte Weight and 93% Viewability