Larissa’s Picks to Click: @Pontifex; Nickelodeon Targets Young Millennials; Students Hate Mobile Ads
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
I can’t believe tomorrow is March 1st! Superstition has it if the first thing you say is “rabbit” three times on the first of the month, you’ll have good luck for the rest of the month.
- Pope Benedict XVI tweets a final goodbye to his twitter followers prior to his retirement later this evening (Mashable).
- Nickelodeon is making me feel old. A new lineup of shows targeting children born post-2005 are in the works, as well as the launch of the network’s first app (Ad Age).
- Performance Marketing Insider studies how mobile ads are unpopular among college students, revealing that many brands may be wasting their money.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- ScanLife Consumer Behavior Survey Reveals More than 50% of Consumers Use Mobile Coupon Apps Per Month
- Return Path Aims to Better Measure Consumer Brands’ Marketing Performance with New Patent
- Intergi Entertainment Changes Name, Takes on Playwire Brand
- MarketLive Announces mCloud on Amazon Web Services
- Billboard and CLIO Rank Music’s Top Commercials