Larissa’s Picks to Click: Paid Twitter Trends, Capcom’s Mobile User Campaign and ESPN’s Clutch Moments
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
The Grammys were good last night, huh? … Anyone else watch The Walking Dead instead?
- Got $200,000 to spare? Great — now you can buy a promoted trend on Twitter, according to Mashable.
- Ad Exchanger examines Capcom’s social media ads for their new game, Devil May Cry, to engage mobile players.
- Sports fans, rejoice! Recall your favorite crucial moments of play in ESPN’s new campaign, “The Clutch Way to Watch” on ClickZ.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Q2 2015 State of Mobile Advertising: Opera Mediaworks’ Report
- MarketLive’s Q2 Performance Index: Revealing e-Commerce Trends
- BehaviorMatrix Unveils ‘SMARTview360′ To Help Marketers Understand People & Predict Behavior
- Media Rating Council Grants comScore Accreditation for Video Viewability Measurement
- Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie