Larissa’s Picks to Click: Paid Twitter Trends, Capcom’s Mobile User Campaign and ESPN’s Clutch Moments
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
The Grammys were good last night, huh? … Anyone else watch The Walking Dead instead?
- Got $200,000 to spare? Great — now you can buy a promoted trend on Twitter, according to Mashable.
- Ad Exchanger examines Capcom’s social media ads for their new game, Devil May Cry, to engage mobile players.
- Sports fans, rejoice! Recall your favorite crucial moments of play in ESPN’s new campaign, “The Clutch Way to Watch” on ClickZ.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Right to Digital Sovereignty
- Tipalti Integrates With LinkTrust; FollowAnalytics Leverages Machine Learning & Predictive Intelligence; ironSource’s Fastest Growing Apps Report
- Programmatic Television in 2017
- VideoAmp & Immersv Bring Virtual Reality to Cross-Screen Ad Campaigns
- Programmatic Advertising: Where’s It Headed?