Larissa’s Picks to Click: Paid Twitter Trends, Capcom’s Mobile User Campaign and ESPN’s Clutch Moments
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
The Grammys were good last night, huh? … Anyone else watch The Walking Dead instead?
- Got $200,000 to spare? Great — now you can buy a promoted trend on Twitter, according to Mashable.
- Ad Exchanger examines Capcom’s social media ads for their new game, Devil May Cry, to engage mobile players.
- Sports fans, rejoice! Recall your favorite crucial moments of play in ESPN’s new campaign, “The Clutch Way to Watch” on ClickZ.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- OneSpot Announces Formation of OneSpot Content Partner Network
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q3 2014 Media Quality Report, Now Including Video Advertising Metrics
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing
- Meredith Corporation Grows Presence in Wedding Market With Mywedding.com Acquisition
- Integral Ad Science Forms Strategic Partnership With Yahoo! Japan