Larissa’s Picks to Click: Paid Twitter Trends, Capcom’s Mobile User Campaign and ESPN’s Clutch Moments
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
The Grammys were good last night, huh? … Anyone else watch The Walking Dead instead?
- Got $200,000 to spare? Great — now you can buy a promoted trend on Twitter, according to Mashable.
- Ad Exchanger examines Capcom’s social media ads for their new game, Devil May Cry, to engage mobile players.
- Sports fans, rejoice! Recall your favorite crucial moments of play in ESPN’s new campaign, “The Clutch Way to Watch” on ClickZ.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- DataXu Marries Personalized Storytelling and Programmatic with Acquisition of JasperLabs
- LinkedIn Launches Sponsored Updates API and Partner Program
- MediaMath Acquires Tactads to Enable Cookieless, Cross-Device Targeting and Measurement
- The Built-for-Mobile Ad Space Heats Up: AOL Introduces Mobile App Install Native Ads
- Rocket Fuel Publishes 11 Best Practices for Programmatic Advertising