Larissa’s Picks to Click: Super Bowl Social Winners; Barbasol; The Onion and Brand Marketing
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Still nursing that post-Super Bowl hangover? Only 363 days until the 2014 game at MetLife Stadium.
- Discover which brands made game-day decisions on social media and scored major touchdowns with users on Mashable.
- ClickZ examines how man enough Barbasol‘s new campaign really is.
- Digiday discusses how major brands are utilizing The Onion to make their campaigns creative and funny.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Launches “Experience MORE!” Social Commerce Platform
- How to Bridge the Gap Between Mobile Programmatic and In-App Advertising
- Altimiter Releases Report: “Consumer Perceptions of Privacy in the Internet of Things”
- Q&A: Apple Music & Ad-Supported Internet Radio
- Yelp Research Claims Google is Gaming Search Results; Google Says, “No”