Larissa’s Picks to Click: Super Bowl Social Winners; Barbasol; The Onion and Brand Marketing
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Still nursing that post-Super Bowl hangover? Only 363 days until the 2014 game at MetLife Stadium.
- Discover which brands made game-day decisions on social media and scored major touchdowns with users on Mashable.
- ClickZ examines how man enough Barbasol‘s new campaign really is.
- Digiday discusses how major brands are utilizing The Onion to make their campaigns creative and funny.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Aberdeen Group Partners With Bombora to Offer B2B Intent Data
- Eptica Signs Global Partnership with SpiceCSM
- Connexity Launches Enhanced AudienceView; Taykey Launches Trend Pulse for Free Trend-Based Audience Insights; People News
- Leanplum Report Finds 800% Increase In Push Notification Engagement Due To Personalization
- When 10 Milliseconds Matter: Mastering Mobile Advertising