Larissa’s Picks to Click: Super Bowl Social Winners; Barbasol; The Onion and Brand Marketing
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Still nursing that post-Super Bowl hangover? Only 363 days until the 2014 game at MetLife Stadium.
- Discover which brands made game-day decisions on social media and scored major touchdowns with users on Mashable.
- ClickZ examines how man enough Barbasol‘s new campaign really is.
- Digiday discusses how major brands are utilizing The Onion to make their campaigns creative and funny.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Kitara Media to Present at 5th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference
- Integral Ad Science and Collective Partner to Ensure Media Quality
- Portal A Taps Former Electus Executive Evan Bregman to Head Original Content
- iStock by Getty Images to disrupt stock photo industry with bold new changes
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Named Content Marketing Agency of the Year