Larissa’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ads; Selectable Media; Racism in Google Search Results?
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Super Bowl ads are overrated. Are you just as sick of hearing about that Go Daddy commercial as I am?
- Remember when Facebook was ad-free? Social ad spending is increasing by 40 percent this year, according to TechCrunch.
- Media Post takes a look at selectable ads for your mobile phone.
- Business Insider reviews a study that found racial bias in Google‘s search ads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- George Simpson’s Latest Column; Adbrain’s New Office, New Hires; Laura Lewellyn Joins Lotame
- 5 Ways to Drive Return on Ad Spend: An Opera Mediaworks/Nielsen Catalina Solutions Infographic
- Using Competitor Data To Dust ‘Em: Insights From Hitwise Whitepaper
- PushSpring Expands To Canada in Partnership with Native Touch
- MetrixLab Study of Messenger Apps: 10 trends in UK and Europe