Larissa’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ads; Selectable Media; Racism in Google Search Results?
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Super Bowl ads are overrated. Are you just as sick of hearing about that Go Daddy commercial as I am?
- Remember when Facebook was ad-free? Social ad spending is increasing by 40 percent this year, according to TechCrunch.
- Media Post takes a look at selectable ads for your mobile phone.
- Business Insider reviews a study that found racial bias in Google‘s search ads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Media Rating Council Grants comScore Accreditation for Video Viewability Measurement
- Programmatic TV Ad Sales: It’s a Different World Than Digital Display & Video
- Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie
- Kantar Media Grows Real-Time Big Data & Programmatic Intelligence Capabilities
- Tapad Video Revenue Grows by 300% Year-Over-Year