Larissa’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ads; Selectable Media; Racism in Google Search Results?
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Super Bowl ads are overrated. Are you just as sick of hearing about that Go Daddy commercial as I am?
- Remember when Facebook was ad-free? Social ad spending is increasing by 40 percent this year, according to TechCrunch.
- Media Post takes a look at selectable ads for your mobile phone.
- Business Insider reviews a study that found racial bias in Google‘s search ads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Launches “Experience MORE!” Social Commerce Platform
- How to Bridge the Gap Between Mobile Programmatic and In-App Advertising
- Altimiter Releases Report: “Consumer Perceptions of Privacy in the Internet of Things”
- Q&A: Apple Music & Ad-Supported Internet Radio
- Yelp Research Claims Google is Gaming Search Results; Google Says, “No”