Larissa’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ads; Selectable Media; Racism in Google Search Results?
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Super Bowl ads are overrated. Are you just as sick of hearing about that Go Daddy commercial as I am?
- Remember when Facebook was ad-free? Social ad spending is increasing by 40 percent this year, according to TechCrunch.
- Media Post takes a look at selectable ads for your mobile phone.
- Business Insider reviews a study that found racial bias in Google‘s search ads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office
- iSocket Announces New Partnerships with Kantar Media and MediaMath
- Interactive Video Goes Global, Sizmek Reveals in New Benchmarks Report
- eZanga.com Addresses the Implications of Google AdWords Changes
- Vertical Search Works Acquires addGloo