Larissa’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ads; Selectable Media; Racism in Google Search Results?
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Super Bowl ads are overrated. Are you just as sick of hearing about that Go Daddy commercial as I am?
- Remember when Facebook was ad-free? Social ad spending is increasing by 40 percent this year, according to TechCrunch.
- Media Post takes a look at selectable ads for your mobile phone.
- Business Insider reviews a study that found racial bias in Google‘s search ads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Connexity’s Bizrate Insights: Back-to-School Shopping Starts Before the End of the School Year
- Know Before You Buy: 5 Ad Tech Trends That Small Agencies Should Embrace with Caution
- ironSource: App Economy Sees Over 60% Growth of Candidate-Oriented Apps
- Meeting the 3 Challenges of Cross-Device Targeting
- Video Best Practices–A New Yahoo! Report