Larissa’s Picks to Click: Cablevision Sues Viacom, Brands use Instagram, Nat Geo’s Nazi Ad
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
These Jennifer Lawrence memes are really blowing up my newsfeed. The Oscars are over, people!
- Cablevision sues Viacom over niche networks they are forced to carry, as well as add on channels to popular brands that receive low ratings (via TechCrunch).
- Clickz says Instagram may be the new hot spot for marketing! More brands are utilizing the social photo site to create brand engagement.
- National Geographic’s “watch in your own language campaign” features a group of Nazis who are like, totally not ready to invade the Soviet Union (from Business Insider).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Building on the Lessons Learned: Give Yourself a Head Start in Programmatic Mobile
- Using Beacon Signals and Geofences to Maximize Mobile Ad Campaigns
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for Feb. 23-27
- Emoji Stir E-Motions & Land InMoji Seed Funding
- PureClick Secures Click Measurement Accreditation from the Media Rating Council