Larissa’s Picks to Click: Brands Get the Picture, Facebook Offers New Apps, Heart$ Go Out to Charities
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Still trying to find a Valentine? It’s okay, I’m still holding out for Mark Wahlberg.
- Check out which major brands are talking less and showing more on social media sites, via Digiday.
- Movies, books and fitness will be the newest app categories on Facebook, allowing for a social share of information, according to TechCrunch.
- Puffs Tissues and Macy’s are wearing their hearts on their sleeves this Valentine’s Day, donating money to non-profit organizations as a part of their latest promotional campaigns, ClickZ reports.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Just In Time For Cyber Monday: IBM Unveils The This Year’s Hottest Holiday Trend Is Mobile
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key
- Exponential Study Reveals Ways Marketers Can Entice Holiday Shoppers
- Twitter Makes E-Commerce More Social With Announcement of Twitter Offers
- Cloudwords Announces Native Integration with Oracle WebCenter