Larissa’s Picks to Click: Brands Get the Picture, Facebook Offers New Apps, Heart$ Go Out to Charities
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Still trying to find a Valentine? It’s okay, I’m still holding out for Mark Wahlberg.
- Check out which major brands are talking less and showing more on social media sites, via Digiday.
- Movies, books and fitness will be the newest app categories on Facebook, allowing for a social share of information, according to TechCrunch.
- Puffs Tissues and Macy’s are wearing their hearts on their sleeves this Valentine’s Day, donating money to non-profit organizations as a part of their latest promotional campaigns, ClickZ reports.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Q2 2015 State of Mobile Advertising: Opera Mediaworks’ Report
- MarketLive’s Q2 Performance Index: Revealing e-Commerce Trends
- BehaviorMatrix Unveils ‘SMARTview360′ To Help Marketers Understand People & Predict Behavior
- Media Rating Council Grants comScore Accreditation for Video Viewability Measurement
- Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie