Larissa’s Picks to Click: Aereo Expansion, Groupon vs. Google, Nonstop Marketing
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Was anyone else upset that “Django Unchained” didn’t win best picture? What disappointed you about this year’s Oscars?
- Aereo’s live television streaming service has expanded from New York’s five boroughs to the tri-state area, offering about 30 channels with no cable connection required (TechCrunch).
- Here’s another take on how Groupon will be getting a run for its money from Google (Performance Marketing Insider).
- Digiday takes a look at the changing nature of brands and the attempts to keep up with 24/7 social-media content.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN
- Twitter Stock Drops After Less Than Stellar Third Quarter Earnings Report
- According to New PWC Study Most Mobile Ad Traffic is from Accidental Clicks