Larissa’s Picks to Click: Aereo Expansion, Groupon vs. Google, Nonstop Marketing
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Was anyone else upset that “Django Unchained” didn’t win best picture? What disappointed you about this year’s Oscars?
- Aereo’s live television streaming service has expanded from New York’s five boroughs to the tri-state area, offering about 30 channels with no cable connection required (TechCrunch).
- Here’s another take on how Groupon will be getting a run for its money from Google (Performance Marketing Insider).
- Digiday takes a look at the changing nature of brands and the attempts to keep up with 24/7 social-media content.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Predicted: By 2017, Instagram mobile ad revenue will hit $2.81 billion
- Fox Sports Will Guarantee Views In New Branded-Content Distribution Program
- Don’t be Dated When it Comes to Data: 8 Types You Should Understand
- YouTube Unveils New Look for Mobile Site and Apps
- VidCon Creativity, Community & Fanatic Fans