Larissa’s Picks to Click: Aereo Expansion, Groupon vs. Google, Nonstop Marketing
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Was anyone else upset that “Django Unchained” didn’t win best picture? What disappointed you about this year’s Oscars?
- Aereo’s live television streaming service has expanded from New York’s five boroughs to the tri-state area, offering about 30 channels with no cable connection required (TechCrunch).
- Here’s another take on how Groupon will be getting a run for its money from Google (Performance Marketing Insider).
- Digiday takes a look at the changing nature of brands and the attempts to keep up with 24/7 social-media content.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace