Larissa’s Picks to Click: Aereo Expansion, Groupon vs. Google, Nonstop Marketing
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Was anyone else upset that “Django Unchained” didn’t win best picture? What disappointed you about this year’s Oscars?
- Aereo’s live television streaming service has expanded from New York’s five boroughs to the tri-state area, offering about 30 channels with no cable connection required (TechCrunch).
- Here’s another take on how Groupon will be getting a run for its money from Google (Performance Marketing Insider).
- Digiday takes a look at the changing nature of brands and the attempts to keep up with 24/7 social-media content.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- NEWS BITS: Blab’s New Crystal Ball; adMarketplace Gets a New VP; Adaptive Medias Speeds up Ad Serving
- Fyber Expands Platform with Introduction of Real Time Bidding
- Google Now Auto-Converts Flash Ads to HTML5 on Mobile–THANKS!
- GSMA (Groupe Speciale Mobile Association) Sees Mobile Booming by 1 Billion New Subscribers
- Building on the Lessons Learned: Give Yourself a Head Start in Programmatic Mobile