Infographic: Tracing the Path To Purchase
Keith Scandone, CEO and partner of web development company O3 World, and his team have identified a new trend that they are calling “Triple Screening” — the idea that consumers today use their smartphones, tablets and personal computers very differently and with different intentions. O3 World is currently applying this strategy to their clients’ webpages, mobile sites and apps, and have created the following infographic showing the effects of this new behavior by tracing the path to purchase.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Is Data the Holy Grail for Mobile Advertising?
- Taking the Next Step: Launching your mobile advertising campaign
- Keeping it Relevant: Simplifying Your Mobile Marketing Initiative
- Inside Your Mobile Marketing Campaign: Are You Educated Enough?
- Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?