Infographic: Tracing the Path To Purchase
Keith Scandone, CEO and partner of web development company O3 World, and his team have identified a new trend that they are calling “Triple Screening” — the idea that consumers today use their smartphones, tablets and personal computers very differently and with different intentions. O3 World is currently applying this strategy to their clients’ webpages, mobile sites and apps, and have created the following infographic showing the effects of this new behavior by tracing the path to purchase.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- This Week’s Best Video Ads: Batman, World Cup, Unsung Heroes, World’s Toughest Job
- Inside Beckon’s Latest $8 Million Round to Help Marketers Manage Big Data
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Has Google Grid View Killed the Subject Line?
- Amazon.com: From Retail Powerhouse to Multimedia Monolith?