Digitas Merges with LBi
The Publicis Groupe is merging Digitas and LBi to create a leading digital agency global network (5,700 strong. 25+ countries). Luke Taylor (pictured), chief executive of LBi, has been named Global CEO of the newly formed DigitasLBi.
The Publicis Groupe acquired the Amsterdam-based LBi last September in a deal valued at more than $52 million.
According to a company spokesperson, Colin Kinsella continues to lead Digitas USA, and no changes planned for North America in the short term.
“What we now have with LBi is greater reach on the other side of the Atlantic and in Asia,” said the spokesperson via email. “LBi (2,000 staffers), whose concentration is primarily in Europe, brings a complementary technology suite to Digitas. Digitas brings to LBi a ‘big idea’ culture, anchored in data, CRM, and performance marketing as well as our own real-time newsroom, BrandLIVE. In other words, complementary geography, complementary skills/services. All in, this is great news. Scale. Reach. Platform Technology to help our clients grow and expand.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer?
- AdTheorent’s Travel & Tourism Industry Mobile Ad Performance Analyses
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs
- Toi’s iOS App Genee Launches into Public Beta
- Stephen Pickens, VP at Kre8 Media, Is Moderator at OMMA Attribution Event; Marcelo Ferreira Is Co-CEO of RevMob; Paul Grueber and Sunil Bhagwan Join AppsFlyer