Appinions Blog: ‘Use Pinterest to Build Influencer Relationships’
In a recent blog post, Nyerr Parham, marketing manager at Appinions, touts Pinterest as an emerging opportunity for brand marketers. She notes that while it doesn’t yet match the marketing punch of Facebook and Twitter, Pinterest now has almost as many users as LinkedIn. “Though it does provide a way to reach out to consumers,” Parham writes, “it can also prove particularly helpful for reaching out to influencers.”
- Pingback from Appinions Blog: 'Use Pinterest to Build Influencer Relationships' | News from the MARKET!!!! | Scoop.it
Leave a Comment
- Halloween Sales–Not Scary, But Amazing!
- Ad-Blockers: Let’s Call Them What They Are!
- AerServ Partners With Unreel.me As Exclusive Connected TV Mediation Platform
- 65% of Marketers See Digital Video Drives Offline Sales: Sequent Partners’ Study
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media