Back To School: Silverpop Launches Digital Marketing University
The folks over on Madison Avenue understand just how easy to get sucked into the daily grind of pitching campaigns, monitoring performance and digging through the mounds of big data to find just the right metric to monitor and present to a client. We tend to work hard in the business, but this gives us little time to actually work on the businesses to make what we do better.
The newly announced IAB ad tech chart sheds light on the need for advertisers to keep educated about how the landscape is changing. It just might be time to brush off those textbooks and head back to school. That’s what one company called Silverpop is helping others to do.
The company just announced the launch of its Digital Marketing University, a multi-city educational roadshow aimed at helping marketers of all types stay informed about today’s constantly evolving digital landscape.
Silverpop is a digital marketing technology provider that unifies marketing automation, email, mobile and social, similar to competing platforms offered by Integrate and Promodity. Unlike simple email campaign automation platforms like Marketo and Eloqua, SilverPop claims to helps marketers achieve superior Return on Relationship by uniquely engaging each individual based on their behaviors and then automating personalized experiences that increase revenue, improve ROI, and deepen brand loyalty.
By bringing together ad tech experts, industry thought leaders and marketers to discuss case studies and campaign performance results, this roadshow aims to make a big splash and help educate brands about simple ways to understand and use their technologies. Today’s marketers need to deliver the most personally relevant content possible to consumers, based on a buyer’s behaviors and declared preferences.
“There is only one path to truly individualized marketing, and that is through automation,” said Eric Holmen, Silverpop’s SVP of marketing. “Marketers that want to treat each customer and prospect as a single individual, regardless of the communication channel or device, need access to real time and historical data, to predictive content and tools that can assemble this individual experience on the fly, automatically. Silverpop recognized that there is no place – at the university level or otherwise – to learn these skills and tools, and we’ve assembled some of the best, proven leaders in the relevant subject areas to hit the road, workshop style. Students of Silverpop’s Digital Marketing University will graduate with the vision and skills necessary to execute, based on real life examples and sound customer case studies.”
The Digital Marketing University will offer free, half-day events that will provide marketers with courses in digital marketing focused specifically on:
- Improving customer engagement and message reach by delivering individualized content.
- More effectively targeting, acquiring and converting prospects by leveraging marketing automation.
- Learning real-life success stories from marketers who have transformed marketing and implemented programs that increased ROI and drove more revenue for their companies.
- Creating roadmaps to digital marketing success that align with each marketers’ specific business goals.
The Digital Marketing Roadshow begins March 12 in San Francisco at the Hilton Financial District. In addition to this event, the tour will have stops in the following cities throughout 2013:
- Los Angeles (March 14).
- Santa Clara (April 16).
- Austin (April 23).
- Chicago (April 25).
- Washington, D.C. (May 2).
- Orange County, Calif. (May 21).
- Seattle (Aug. 8).
- Atlanta (Sept. 11).
- New York (Sept. 17).
- Philadelphia (Sept. 24.
- Boston (Oct. 3).
- Toronto (Oct. 9).
- Detroit (Oct. 16).
- Orlando (Oct. 23).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial