AFAIK: Ticketmaster, Solve Media, Ensighten, Opera, Neomobile, Brainshark, RevTrax, Open Table, The Weather Company
Here’s what The Log Lady – a pioneer in wireless communication — told me this week:
Ticketmaster has replaced Google’s reCaptcha with a solution from New York-based startup Solve Media. Given Ticketmaster’s high volume of e-commerce, it’s focused on eliminating loopholes and scourges through technology. SolveMedia, led by CEO Ari Jacoby, is a leader in providing security to online advertisers though its proprietary technology that more than 6,000 advertisers use, according to a company press release.
Ensighten, whose Real-Time™ Tag Management Systems and visitor privacy solutions are designed to optimize digital marketing performance, has signed a partnership agreement with GSI Commerce, an eBay Inc. company, to integrate GSI’s range of marketing solutions products, which includes enterprise email marketing, mobile advertising, affiliate marketing, ad retargeting, and in-depth analytics, into Ensighten’s tag management solution — making them easily accessible to GSI’s broad base of customers. This agreement also establishes True Action, GSI’s full-service commerce and digital marketing agency, as a leading Ensighten services partner.
Opera Software and Neomobile announced they will work together to bring mobile payment freedom to users of Neomobile services and the Opera Mini mobile browser. As part of the agreement with Opera Commerce, a fully-owned subsidiary of Opera Software, the Neomobile mobile payment system will be integrated into the Opera Payment Exchange (OPX).
Online and mobile presentation company Brainshark, Inc. announced a series of milestones from its 2012 fiscal year, including: one Brainshark video presentation viewed every 1.6 seconds worldwide; 636 million minutes – or 1,200 years’ worth – of Brainshark video presentations viewed last year alone; and Brainshark’s SlideShark app (for properly viewing, presenting and sharing PowerPoints on the iPad and iPhone) surpassing 1 million downloads – with 2 downloads/min., 24×7, and corporate and individual users in 140+ countries.
Omnichannel promotions platform RevTrax today announced Lewis Wedeen as its VP Technology. RevTrax works with big brands & retailers like Kimberly-Clark, Lane Bryant, Energizer and Walgreens to track how digital marketing spend and organic engagement impact in-store (offline) sales. Wedeen’s hire is intended to help support RevTrax feature updates and new product intros for their brand & retail customers.
OpenTable, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPEN), a leading provider of free, real-time online restaurant reservations for diners and reservation and guest management solutions for restaurants, has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Foodspotting, an app for finding and sharing great dishes at restaurants, for approximately $10 million in cash pursuant to a stock purchase agreement. The completion of the acquisition is subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Sara Livingston has joined The Weather Company’s WeatherFX division in the newly created role director of marketer solutions. Livingston will be focused on working with WeatherFX marketer clients, helping to understand their outbound marketing strategies and integrating them into TWC’s high-end, white-glove weather targeting services. She will manage the process of onboarding WeatherFX products as well as ensuring that the programs perform as expected. She is based in New York and reports to Vikram Somaya, general manager, WeatherFX. Livingston joins TWC from a career spent mainly on the marketer side. Most recently, she was at Seamless, where she oversaw consumer targeted digital marketing including all acquisition and brand awareness initiatives spanning across desktop, mobile, and tablet platforms. Prior to Seamless, Livingston managed digital media at The Ladders, overseeing all direct response campaigns. Additionally, she has spent time on the agency side, working on digital media strategy for clients across a variety of verticals including financial services, CPG, education, travel, and healthcare.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]