AFAIK: Ticketmaster, Solve Media, Ensighten, Opera, Neomobile, Brainshark, RevTrax, Open Table, The Weather Company
Here’s what The Log Lady – a pioneer in wireless communication — told me this week:
Ticketmaster has replaced Google’s reCaptcha with a solution from New York-based startup Solve Media. Given Ticketmaster’s high volume of e-commerce, it’s focused on eliminating loopholes and scourges through technology. SolveMedia, led by CEO Ari Jacoby, is a leader in providing security to online advertisers though its proprietary technology that more than 6,000 advertisers use, according to a company press release.
Ensighten, whose Real-Time™ Tag Management Systems and visitor privacy solutions are designed to optimize digital marketing performance, has signed a partnership agreement with GSI Commerce, an eBay Inc. company, to integrate GSI’s range of marketing solutions products, which includes enterprise email marketing, mobile advertising, affiliate marketing, ad retargeting, and in-depth analytics, into Ensighten’s tag management solution — making them easily accessible to GSI’s broad base of customers. This agreement also establishes True Action, GSI’s full-service commerce and digital marketing agency, as a leading Ensighten services partner.
Opera Software and Neomobile announced they will work together to bring mobile payment freedom to users of Neomobile services and the Opera Mini mobile browser. As part of the agreement with Opera Commerce, a fully-owned subsidiary of Opera Software, the Neomobile mobile payment system will be integrated into the Opera Payment Exchange (OPX).
Online and mobile presentation company Brainshark, Inc. announced a series of milestones from its 2012 fiscal year, including: one Brainshark video presentation viewed every 1.6 seconds worldwide; 636 million minutes – or 1,200 years’ worth – of Brainshark video presentations viewed last year alone; and Brainshark’s SlideShark app (for properly viewing, presenting and sharing PowerPoints on the iPad and iPhone) surpassing 1 million downloads – with 2 downloads/min., 24×7, and corporate and individual users in 140+ countries.
Omnichannel promotions platform RevTrax today announced Lewis Wedeen as its VP Technology. RevTrax works with big brands & retailers like Kimberly-Clark, Lane Bryant, Energizer and Walgreens to track how digital marketing spend and organic engagement impact in-store (offline) sales. Wedeen’s hire is intended to help support RevTrax feature updates and new product intros for their brand & retail customers.
OpenTable, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPEN), a leading provider of free, real-time online restaurant reservations for diners and reservation and guest management solutions for restaurants, has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Foodspotting, an app for finding and sharing great dishes at restaurants, for approximately $10 million in cash pursuant to a stock purchase agreement. The completion of the acquisition is subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Sara Livingston has joined The Weather Company’s WeatherFX division in the newly created role director of marketer solutions. Livingston will be focused on working with WeatherFX marketer clients, helping to understand their outbound marketing strategies and integrating them into TWC’s high-end, white-glove weather targeting services. She will manage the process of onboarding WeatherFX products as well as ensuring that the programs perform as expected. She is based in New York and reports to Vikram Somaya, general manager, WeatherFX. Livingston joins TWC from a career spent mainly on the marketer side. Most recently, she was at Seamless, where she oversaw consumer targeted digital marketing including all acquisition and brand awareness initiatives spanning across desktop, mobile, and tablet platforms. Prior to Seamless, Livingston managed digital media at The Ladders, overseeing all direct response campaigns. Additionally, she has spent time on the agency side, working on digital media strategy for clients across a variety of verticals including financial services, CPG, education, travel, and healthcare.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a