AFAIK: Ticketmaster, Solve Media, Ensighten, Opera, Neomobile, Brainshark, RevTrax, Open Table, The Weather Company
Here’s what The Log Lady – a pioneer in wireless communication — told me this week:
Ticketmaster has replaced Google’s reCaptcha with a solution from New York-based startup Solve Media. Given Ticketmaster’s high volume of e-commerce, it’s focused on eliminating loopholes and scourges through technology. SolveMedia, led by CEO Ari Jacoby, is a leader in providing security to online advertisers though its proprietary technology that more than 6,000 advertisers use, according to a company press release.
Ensighten, whose Real-Time™ Tag Management Systems and visitor privacy solutions are designed to optimize digital marketing performance, has signed a partnership agreement with GSI Commerce, an eBay Inc. company, to integrate GSI’s range of marketing solutions products, which includes enterprise email marketing, mobile advertising, affiliate marketing, ad retargeting, and in-depth analytics, into Ensighten’s tag management solution — making them easily accessible to GSI’s broad base of customers. This agreement also establishes True Action, GSI’s full-service commerce and digital marketing agency, as a leading Ensighten services partner.
Opera Software and Neomobile announced they will work together to bring mobile payment freedom to users of Neomobile services and the Opera Mini mobile browser. As part of the agreement with Opera Commerce, a fully-owned subsidiary of Opera Software, the Neomobile mobile payment system will be integrated into the Opera Payment Exchange (OPX).
Online and mobile presentation company Brainshark, Inc. announced a series of milestones from its 2012 fiscal year, including: one Brainshark video presentation viewed every 1.6 seconds worldwide; 636 million minutes – or 1,200 years’ worth – of Brainshark video presentations viewed last year alone; and Brainshark’s SlideShark app (for properly viewing, presenting and sharing PowerPoints on the iPad and iPhone) surpassing 1 million downloads – with 2 downloads/min., 24×7, and corporate and individual users in 140+ countries.
Omnichannel promotions platform RevTrax today announced Lewis Wedeen as its VP Technology. RevTrax works with big brands & retailers like Kimberly-Clark, Lane Bryant, Energizer and Walgreens to track how digital marketing spend and organic engagement impact in-store (offline) sales. Wedeen’s hire is intended to help support RevTrax feature updates and new product intros for their brand & retail customers.
OpenTable, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPEN), a leading provider of free, real-time online restaurant reservations for diners and reservation and guest management solutions for restaurants, has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Foodspotting, an app for finding and sharing great dishes at restaurants, for approximately $10 million in cash pursuant to a stock purchase agreement. The completion of the acquisition is subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Sara Livingston has joined The Weather Company’s WeatherFX division in the newly created role director of marketer solutions. Livingston will be focused on working with WeatherFX marketer clients, helping to understand their outbound marketing strategies and integrating them into TWC’s high-end, white-glove weather targeting services. She will manage the process of onboarding WeatherFX products as well as ensuring that the programs perform as expected. She is based in New York and reports to Vikram Somaya, general manager, WeatherFX. Livingston joins TWC from a career spent mainly on the marketer side. Most recently, she was at Seamless, where she oversaw consumer targeted digital marketing including all acquisition and brand awareness initiatives spanning across desktop, mobile, and tablet platforms. Prior to Seamless, Livingston managed digital media at The Ladders, overseeing all direct response campaigns. Additionally, she has spent time on the agency side, working on digital media strategy for clients across a variety of verticals including financial services, CPG, education, travel, and healthcare.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really