Adobe Unveils Early Results of Twitter Ads Program
As an early Twitter Ads API partner, Adobe just announced that their customers can benefit from Twitter’s new ads program starting today with Adobe Media Optimizer, the only ad platform that manages more than $2 Billion in annual ad spend, optimizes and forecasts the performance of campaigns across social, search and display.
Adobe also unveiled early results of the first Twitter Ads API campaigns. The company worked with a few of its customers include Levi Strauss, Threadless as well as its own Adobe account, which used Twitter’s Promoted Accounts to grow its Twitter followers for Adobe Marketing Cloud. Here’s what the early data reveals:
- By using granular targeting, testing different bid levels and segmenting campaigns by regions, Media Optimizer was able to increase the follower base (number of followers on Twitter) by 63%.
- Adobe saw the total Cost Per Follow (CPF) decrease by close to 60% or approximately $2.00.
- Prior to the campaign, Adobe saw steady organic growth at around two dozen followers per day. With Promoted Accounts, Adobe saw the growth rate spike dramatically to an average of over 400 new followers per day.
- Since the completion of the campaign Adobe saw its follower growth revert to a new, higher baseline of about 115 followers per day. Postings and promotions have not changed significantly, which indicates a possible ongoing benefit of Twitter’s Promoted Accounts and new followers being highly engaged with the brand.
“Our customers have been asking us to include Twitter in the Media Optimizer solution,” said David Karnstedt, senior vice president, Media and Ad Solution at Adobe. ”Promoted Tweets and Promoted Accounts are important assets in creating a holistic digital marketing campaign. The performance gains Media Optimizer produced during our beta period, such as lowering cost-per-follow by 60%, are indicative of the value we offer our customers for their Twitter campaigns.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat