totallyher Hires Ex-eHarmony Product Expert Rebecca Schmitt as VP/GM
LOS ANGELES (January 15, 2013) – totallyher (www.totallyher.com), Evolve Media Corp.’s women’s lifestyle publishing group, announced Rebecca Schmitt (pictured) as the newly-appointed Vice President and General Manager. Based in Los Angeles, Rebecca will be responsible for the vision, growth and P&L of totallyher’s owned and operated sites and partner properties.
Rebecca joins totallyher with eleven years of product experience from various digital companies, including eHarmony.com. In her four year tenure at eHarmony, she oversaw the P&L for new businesses, such as ProjectWedding.com, Weddingbee.com, and Justmommies.com. During her time with LoveIt, Rebecca led engineering and product efforts, as Vice President of Product Development. Prior to that, she served as Vice President of Product at Move, Inc., the leader in online real estate and operator of REALTOR.com.
Earlier in her career, Rebecca gained twelve years of engineering experience at Hewlett-Packard, where she managed engineering and technology for the company’s customer care center and marketing operations.
“Rebecca’s track record speaks volumes—during her past tenure she catapulted eHarmony Weddings to the number two wedding network on the web. Needless to say, the totallyher team is both excited and confident to start the New Year with Rebecca at the helm,” said Mike Dodge, Chief Operating Officer of Evolve Media Corp. “Her expertise will only strengthen our rapidly-growing websites and one-of-a-kind marketing platforms.”
“totallyher had a banner year in 2012, working with some of the largest brands in the industry and producing award-winning content,” said Schmitt. “I’m thrilled to lead the team to continued success with cutting-edge products, engaging advertising programs, and the premium content that is the cornerstone of the totallyher model.”
totallyher (www.totallyher.com), is a leading digital media, marketing and sales organization dedicated to women and their families. totallyher publishes a portfolio of award-winning women’s, youth, and family properties that include Momtastic.com, theFashionSpot.com, and TeenSpot.com. In 2012, theFashionSpot.com won an OMMA Award for Best Fashion/Beauty Site, while Momtastic.com was nominated by The Webby Awards for Best Parenting Site. With 31 million unique visitors (ComScore, November 2012), totallyher’s massive scale, vast knowledge and proprietary technologies enable brands to not only reach women, but engage and interact with them. totallyher is owned and operated by Evolve Media Corp., an integrated digital media company focused on vertical publishing, advertising sales and marketing services for its clients.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s