totallyher Hires Ex-eHarmony Product Expert Rebecca Schmitt as VP/GM
LOS ANGELES (January 15, 2013) – totallyher (www.totallyher.com), Evolve Media Corp.’s women’s lifestyle publishing group, announced Rebecca Schmitt (pictured) as the newly-appointed Vice President and General Manager. Based in Los Angeles, Rebecca will be responsible for the vision, growth and P&L of totallyher’s owned and operated sites and partner properties.
Rebecca joins totallyher with eleven years of product experience from various digital companies, including eHarmony.com. In her four year tenure at eHarmony, she oversaw the P&L for new businesses, such as ProjectWedding.com, Weddingbee.com, and Justmommies.com. During her time with LoveIt, Rebecca led engineering and product efforts, as Vice President of Product Development. Prior to that, she served as Vice President of Product at Move, Inc., the leader in online real estate and operator of REALTOR.com.
Earlier in her career, Rebecca gained twelve years of engineering experience at Hewlett-Packard, where she managed engineering and technology for the company’s customer care center and marketing operations.
“Rebecca’s track record speaks volumes—during her past tenure she catapulted eHarmony Weddings to the number two wedding network on the web. Needless to say, the totallyher team is both excited and confident to start the New Year with Rebecca at the helm,” said Mike Dodge, Chief Operating Officer of Evolve Media Corp. “Her expertise will only strengthen our rapidly-growing websites and one-of-a-kind marketing platforms.”
“totallyher had a banner year in 2012, working with some of the largest brands in the industry and producing award-winning content,” said Schmitt. “I’m thrilled to lead the team to continued success with cutting-edge products, engaging advertising programs, and the premium content that is the cornerstone of the totallyher model.”
totallyher (www.totallyher.com), is a leading digital media, marketing and sales organization dedicated to women and their families. totallyher publishes a portfolio of award-winning women’s, youth, and family properties that include Momtastic.com, theFashionSpot.com, and TeenSpot.com. In 2012, theFashionSpot.com won an OMMA Award for Best Fashion/Beauty Site, while Momtastic.com was nominated by The Webby Awards for Best Parenting Site. With 31 million unique visitors (ComScore, November 2012), totallyher’s massive scale, vast knowledge and proprietary technologies enable brands to not only reach women, but engage and interact with them. totallyher is owned and operated by Evolve Media Corp., an integrated digital media company focused on vertical publishing, advertising sales and marketing services for its clients.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through