Tech-Deficient Companies Are Buying Their Way Into the Post-iPhone World
GigaOm founder Om Malik points out that Avis and Athena are a new kind of a startup buyer – “big non-technology companies” that “need a new technology-centric way of thinking if they need to evolve their business models for the post iPhone world.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Is Data the Holy Grail for Mobile Advertising?
- Taking the Next Step: Launching your mobile advertising campaign
- Keeping it Relevant: Simplifying Your Mobile Marketing Initiative
- Inside Your Mobile Marketing Campaign: Are You Educated Enough?
- Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?