Mobile ad network Mojiva recently released an infographic detailing the attitudes/behaviors of mobile users during the Super Bowl. Overall it seems that smartphones will remain king for social activities during this year’s game.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!
Here are some of the key findings:
- 9% of tablet owners plan to use their device during the game, while 56% of smartphone users intend to engage on theirs.
- 45% say they use their smartphone during the game to post updates to their social networks, while 58% say they discuss the game through text, IM or email.
- Texting (26%), Posting to social networks (21%) and Talking (20%) are the leading smartphone activities during the Super Bowl.
- More than half (54%) of respondents say the Super Bowl has impact on how they feel about a brand.
- At 59%, entertaining mobile ads takes the lead over more relevant (13%) or sponsorship (15%) ads that are displayed.