Super Bowl XLVII: Smartphones Trump Tablets
Mobile ad network Mojiva recently released an infographic detailing the attitudes/behaviors of mobile users during the Super Bowl. Overall it seems that smartphones will remain king for social activities during this year’s game.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!
Here are some of the key findings:
- 9% of tablet owners plan to use their device during the game, while 56% of smartphone users intend to engage on theirs.
- 45% say they use their smartphone during the game to post updates to their social networks, while 58% say they discuss the game through text, IM or email.
- Texting (26%), Posting to social networks (21%) and Talking (20%) are the leading smartphone activities during the Super Bowl.
- More than half (54%) of respondents say the Super Bowl has impact on how they feel about a brand.
- At 59%, entertaining mobile ads takes the lead over more relevant (13%) or sponsorship (15%) ads that are displayed.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: November 17th – November 24th
- 2015 Will Be The Year of Big Data for B2B Marketers
- Programmatic Advertising Surges Even as Challenges Remain
- Video Syndication Then and Now: An Industry Legacy By Default
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing