Spruce Media Issues ‘State of Facebook Ads Q4′ Report
- Newsfeed CPM in Q4 rises further, showing clear increase in competition in Facebook Ad market.
- Newsfeed mobile CPM is down 10% Q3 to Q4.
- Desktop Newsfeed CPM is up 34% Q3 to Q4.
- Mobile Newsfeed and Desktop Newsfeed CTRs are up 34% and 49% respectively, from Q3 to Q4.
- CPCs fall for all placements; significantly for Mobile Newsfeed Ads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Multi-Screen Ad Unit by YuMe Powers Applebee’s Unified Video Campaign
- Consumers Are Loyal to Only Five Brands According to New Study by Silverpop
- Marketers Should Not Push Aside The Small Details
- Implications of the Meeker Report: The Rising Role of Translation
- B2B Marketing Needs More Domain Expertise