Spruce Media Issues ‘State of Facebook Ads Q4′ Report
- Newsfeed CPM in Q4 rises further, showing clear increase in competition in Facebook Ad market.
- Newsfeed mobile CPM is down 10% Q3 to Q4.
- Desktop Newsfeed CPM is up 34% Q3 to Q4.
- Mobile Newsfeed and Desktop Newsfeed CTRs are up 34% and 49% respectively, from Q3 to Q4.
- CPCs fall for all placements; significantly for Mobile Newsfeed Ads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Identity Management in a Data-Driven World
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week-June 29th-July 3rd
- How to Bridge the Gap Between Mobile Programmatic and In-App Advertising
- Q&A: Apple Music & Ad-Supported Internet Radio
- Cannes You Believe It? Vice Partners with Pintrest and BOA; Xaxis Touts Self-Assembling Programmatic Ads