Spruce Media Issues ‘State of Facebook Ads Q4′ Report
- Newsfeed CPM in Q4 rises further, showing clear increase in competition in Facebook Ad market.
- Newsfeed mobile CPM is down 10% Q3 to Q4.
- Desktop Newsfeed CPM is up 34% Q3 to Q4.
- Mobile Newsfeed and Desktop Newsfeed CTRs are up 34% and 49% respectively, from Q3 to Q4.
- CPCs fall for all placements; significantly for Mobile Newsfeed Ads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer?
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs
- Q&A: Cross Device Video Advertising…How, When, Where
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Aug. 17th to 21st
- Charting a Course: How Digital Marketing Agencies Can Prove Their Value to Clients