Spruce Media Issues ‘State of Facebook Ads Q4′ Report
- Newsfeed CPM in Q4 rises further, showing clear increase in competition in Facebook Ad market.
- Newsfeed mobile CPM is down 10% Q3 to Q4.
- Desktop Newsfeed CPM is up 34% Q3 to Q4.
- Mobile Newsfeed and Desktop Newsfeed CTRs are up 34% and 49% respectively, from Q3 to Q4.
- CPCs fall for all placements; significantly for Mobile Newsfeed Ads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Three Ways David Can Beat Goliath Through Small Biz Content Marketing
- With Connected Devices, Is the Mobile Advertising Future Mobile Or Cross-Screen?
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: Letting the Story be the Star
- Social Commerce for Retailers: Helpful or Hindrance?
- Attribution Exposed: What You Need to Know