Spruce Media Issues ‘State of Facebook Ads Q4′ Report
- Newsfeed CPM in Q4 rises further, showing clear increase in competition in Facebook Ad market.
- Newsfeed mobile CPM is down 10% Q3 to Q4.
- Desktop Newsfeed CPM is up 34% Q3 to Q4.
- Mobile Newsfeed and Desktop Newsfeed CTRs are up 34% and 49% respectively, from Q3 to Q4.
- CPCs fall for all placements; significantly for Mobile Newsfeed Ads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Understanding What Is Behind The Rise of Big Data
- Seasonality Hurts Metrics: The Impact of the Holiday Season on B2B Marketers
- Why Accuracy is Inaccurate in Cross-Device Identification
- Why Musicians and Advertisers Need Streaming Internet Radio
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: December 8th – December 12th