Spruce Media Issues ‘State of Facebook Ads Q4′ Report
- Newsfeed CPM in Q4 rises further, showing clear increase in competition in Facebook Ad market.
- Newsfeed mobile CPM is down 10% Q3 to Q4.
- Desktop Newsfeed CPM is up 34% Q3 to Q4.
- Mobile Newsfeed and Desktop Newsfeed CTRs are up 34% and 49% respectively, from Q3 to Q4.
- CPCs fall for all placements; significantly for Mobile Newsfeed Ads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: November 17th – November 21st
- 2015 Will Be The Year of Big Data for B2B Marketers
- Programmatic Advertising Surges Even as Challenges Remain
- Video Syndication Then and Now: An Industry Legacy By Default
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing