Spruce Media Issues ‘State of Facebook Ads Q4′ Report
- Newsfeed CPM in Q4 rises further, showing clear increase in competition in Facebook Ad market.
- Newsfeed mobile CPM is down 10% Q3 to Q4.
- Desktop Newsfeed CPM is up 34% Q3 to Q4.
- Mobile Newsfeed and Desktop Newsfeed CTRs are up 34% and 49% respectively, from Q3 to Q4.
- CPCs fall for all placements; significantly for Mobile Newsfeed Ads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics
- It’s That Time of Year: A Mobile Ad Guide to Capturing Holiday Dollars
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017
- Horizontal or Vertical? How branding value is amplified or compromised using different mobile video ad formats
- Performance Measurement: How you doin’?