Spruce Media Issues ‘State of Facebook Ads Q4′ Report
- Newsfeed CPM in Q4 rises further, showing clear increase in competition in Facebook Ad market.
- Newsfeed mobile CPM is down 10% Q3 to Q4.
- Desktop Newsfeed CPM is up 34% Q3 to Q4.
- Mobile Newsfeed and Desktop Newsfeed CTRs are up 34% and 49% respectively, from Q3 to Q4.
- CPCs fall for all placements; significantly for Mobile Newsfeed Ads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: October 27th – October 31st
- How to Data Mash For Some Frighteningly Accurate Results
- Five Things a DSP Should Look For In a Mobile Ad Exchange
- When It Comes to Premium, Publishers are Leaving Revenue and Performance to Chance
- The Wrong Way to Describe the Difference between Apples and Orangutans