Spruce Media Issues ‘State of Facebook Ads Q4′ Report
- Newsfeed CPM in Q4 rises further, showing clear increase in competition in Facebook Ad market.
- Newsfeed mobile CPM is down 10% Q3 to Q4.
- Desktop Newsfeed CPM is up 34% Q3 to Q4.
- Mobile Newsfeed and Desktop Newsfeed CTRs are up 34% and 49% respectively, from Q3 to Q4.
- CPCs fall for all placements; significantly for Mobile Newsfeed Ads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- This Week’s Best Video Ads: Batman, World Cup, Unsung Heroes, World’s Toughest Job
- Inside Beckon’s Latest $8 Million Round to Help Marketers Manage Big Data
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Has Google Grid View Killed the Subject Line?
- Amazon.com: From Retail Powerhouse to Multimedia Monolith?