Q: Hot Model. Luxury Sports Car. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Written on
- Jan 23, 2013
- Mike Daly |
A: Pretty much everything.
Mike Daly is an award-winning writer and editor with 30 years of experience in publishing. He began his career in 1983 at The News of Paterson, N.J., a long-since defunct daily paper, where at age 22 he was promoted to the position of Editorial Page Editor. Since then he has served in managerial capacities with several news organizations, including Arts Weekly Inc. and North Jersey Media Group in New Jersey and Examiner Media in New York. His work has been honored on numerous occasions by the New Jersey Press Association and the Society for Professional Journalists.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- YouAppi Infographic–Mobile Marketers Are Optimistic About the Future of Apps; Blis Integrates With World’s Largest Beacon Network; Kaltura’s New Lecture Capture Solution; Telmar founder and chairman Stanley P. Federman dies at 78 February 22nd 2017 YouAppi knows there are many challenges facing app marketers, most ...more »
- The Role of Transparency in the Digital Age February 21st 2017 Adotas is pleased to offer a Q&A with Carl Erik ...more »
- Stalled At Install: AppLift on Just Why Re-Engagement Matters February 21st 2017 AppLift, a mobile advertising technology company, has created an infographic ...more »
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality February 17th 2017 It’s been 20 years since IBM’s supercomputer Deep Blue defeated ...more »
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend February 16th 2017 Mobile Video SSP Positive Mobile reveals found interesting trends in ...more »
- ADJUST: Increasing Data Fraud Drives Modifications to Requirements and Infrastructure for the Mobile Market February 15th 2017 Adjust Calls for ‘Measurement 2.0’ to Solve Data Security and ...more »
- Hitwise Launches Next-Gen AudienceView February 15th 2017 Hitwise has rolled out its next-generation AudienceView platform, which integrates ...more »
- The Role of Transparency in the Digital Age February 21st 2017
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality February 17th 2017
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend February 16th 2017
- Hitwise Launches Next-Gen AudienceView February 15th 2017
- Social Media Ads: What’s New, What’s Next February 14th 2017
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an