Q: Hot Model. Luxury Sports Car. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Written on
- Jan 23, 2013
- Mike Daly |
A: Pretty much everything.
Mike Daly is an award-winning writer and editor with 30 years of experience in publishing. He began his career in 1983 at The News of Paterson, N.J., a long-since defunct daily paper, where at age 22 he was promoted to the position of Editorial Page Editor. Since then he has served in managerial capacities with several news organizations, including Arts Weekly Inc. and North Jersey Media Group in New Jersey and Examiner Media in New York. His work has been honored on numerous occasions by the New Jersey Press Association and the Society for Professional Journalists.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Overcoming The Marketing Challenge of Onboarding Audiences Online
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key
- What Publishers Need to Know About Optimizing for Mobile Video Revenue
- Where is PPC Advertising Going?
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: November 17th – November 21st
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- Just In Time For Cyber Monday: IBM Unveils The This Year’s Hottest Holiday Trend Is Mobile November 26th 2014 IBM projects another strong shopping season with online sales projected ...more »
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key November 26th 2014 Blab Inc.,the predictive analytics tool that optimizes brand engagement by ...more »
- Exponential Study Reveals Ways Marketers Can Entice Holiday Shoppers November 25th 2014 Who is the typical Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopper and how ...more »
- Twitter Makes E-Commerce More Social With Announcement of Twitter Offers November 25th 2014 In a blog post earlier today, Twitter announced that it ...more »
- Cloudwords Announces Native Integration with Oracle WebCenter November 24th 2014 Cloudwords, an Oracle AppCloud Partner, announces its native integration with ...more »
- New Survey Shows 56% of Shoppers Want to Use Mobile Pay When Shopping This Holiday Season November 24th 2014 A new study by Retale, a location-based mobile platform connecting shoppers with ...more »
- OneSpot Announces Formation of OneSpot Content Partner Network November 21st 2014 OneSpot, the content advertising company that combines content marketing with the ...more »
- Overcoming The Marketing Challenge of Onboarding Audiences Online November 26th 2014
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key November 26th 2014
- What Publishers Need to Know About Optimizing for Mobile Video Revenue November 25th 2014
- Where is PPC Advertising Going? November 24th 2014
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: November 17th – November 21st November 21st 2014
- Marketing Associate
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Social Media Manager / Union Telephone
- Professional Media Specialist
- Paid Search Coordinator
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is