Q: Hot Model. Luxury Sports Car. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Written on
- Jan 23, 2013
- Mike Daly |
A: Pretty much everything.
Mike Daly is an award-winning writer and editor with 30 years of experience in publishing. He began his career in 1983 at The News of Paterson, N.J., a long-since defunct daily paper, where at age 22 he was promoted to the position of Editorial Page Editor. Since then he has served in managerial capacities with several news organizations, including Arts Weekly Inc. and North Jersey Media Group in New Jersey and Examiner Media in New York. His work has been honored on numerous occasions by the New Jersey Press Association and the Society for Professional Journalists.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- ScribbleLive Acquires Linkdex; Opera Mediawork’s Q2 Mobile First Insights Report; LoopMe Study On Video Ad Failures; Fluent’s Marketing to Millennials 2016 August 29th 2016 ScribbleLive Acquires Linkdex; Bridging the Content Marketing and SEO Gap ScribbleLive, ...more »
- Shareablee Becomes an Official Facebook Media Solutions Partner August 29th 2016 Shareablee Inc., a company devoted to social media measurement that ...more »
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking? August 25th 2016 When ad blockers emerged as a threat, the industry reacted ...more »
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report August 24th 2016 A new report from Nielsen Media Lab, commissioned by HIRO ...more »
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter August 24th 2016 Daniel Surmacz, COO, RTB House offers his insights on retargeting ...more »
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing? August 23rd 2016 An Adotas Q&A with Oren Kaniel, Co-founder and CEO of ...more »
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution August 23rd 2016 YouAppi’s OneRun Mobile Growth Platform Now Offers Solution to Identify ...more »
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking? August 25th 2016
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing? August 23rd 2016
- Verizon’s $4.8 B Purchase: What’s Next for Yahoo!? August 19th 2016
- Viewability: An In-Depth Review and Overview August 16th 2016
- What Does Walmart’s Purchase of Jet.com Mean for Online Retail Traffic? August 15th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]