Job Survey: Advertising and Public Relations People are Happy, but PR is Very Stressful
The survey revealed that working in advertising was the #5 most satisfying job in marketing. Below is a peek at the top findings.
Marketer’s Expect a Pay Raise in 2013
- Two-thirds of marketers anticipate salary increases in 2013.
- One in five expecting an increase of 10 percent of more.
Big City Doesn’t Equal Big Paycheck
- Marketers in Dallas, St. Louis and Atlanta are making more than their big city counterparts.
- While Silicon Valley tops the list with the highest average marketing salary of $107,802, when adjusted for cost of living, it adds up to $48,034.
- Dallas marketing professionals take home the biggest paycheck at $82,418, which really is more like $89,707 when adjusted for cost of living.
Happiest Cities and Happiest Jobs
- Topping the list of the cities with the happiest marketers were Phoenix, Indianapolis and Houston.
- Professionals working in public relations, web analytics and strategic planning were found to be most happy with their jobs. (PR was also crowned one of the 10 “most stressful” job by CareerCast in 2012)
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Job Survey: Advertising and Public Relations People are Happy, but PR is Very StressfulAquent and the American Marketing Association released the results of a survey of 2,600 marketers to help pinpoint the highest [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]