Infographic: Miami Partied Hardest on New Year’s Eve
Sense Networks, a leader in mobile location and behavioral targeting data, announced which cities stayed up the latest and which went to bed the earliest on New Year’s Eve, based on mobile location data. Surprisingly, New York, supposedly the city that never sleeps, was only at number five for staying up the latest. This information is further proof of how mobile technology can help identify consumer behaviors and lifestyles in various regions, which can be invaluable for location-based marketers.
Click on the infographic for the full-sized version. For more information on how the data was collected, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- ScribbleLive Acquires Linkdex; Opera Mediawork’s Q2 Mobile First Insights Report; LoopMe Study On Video Ad Failures; Fluent’s Marketing to Millennials 2016
- Shareablee Becomes an Official Facebook Media Solutions Partner
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter