Infographic: Miami Partied Hardest on New Year’s Eve
Sense Networks, a leader in mobile location and behavioral targeting data, announced which cities stayed up the latest and which went to bed the earliest on New Year’s Eve, based on mobile location data. Surprisingly, New York, supposedly the city that never sleeps, was only at number five for staying up the latest. This information is further proof of how mobile technology can help identify consumer behaviors and lifestyles in various regions, which can be invaluable for location-based marketers.
Click on the infographic for the full-sized version. For more information on how the data was collected, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Kitara Media Corp. Completes Merger with Future Ads
- Meredith to Acquire Popular Shape Brand From American Media, Names Tim O’Conner Publisher of New Shape Magazine
- Crossing the Channel Part 1: Digital Display Legos
- SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards Announce Nominees
- Adaptive Media CEO Qayed Murtaza Shareef Faces Up to 752 Years in Jail