Infographic: Miami Partied Hardest on New Year’s Eve
Sense Networks, a leader in mobile location and behavioral targeting data, announced which cities stayed up the latest and which went to bed the earliest on New Year’s Eve, based on mobile location data. Surprisingly, New York, supposedly the city that never sleeps, was only at number five for staying up the latest. This information is further proof of how mobile technology can help identify consumer behaviors and lifestyles in various regions, which can be invaluable for location-based marketers.
Click on the infographic for the full-sized version. For more information on how the data was collected, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace