Infographic: Miami Partied Hardest on New Year’s Eve
Sense Networks, a leader in mobile location and behavioral targeting data, announced which cities stayed up the latest and which went to bed the earliest on New Year’s Eve, based on mobile location data. Surprisingly, New York, supposedly the city that never sleeps, was only at number five for staying up the latest. This information is further proof of how mobile technology can help identify consumer behaviors and lifestyles in various regions, which can be invaluable for location-based marketers.
Click on the infographic for the full-sized version. For more information on how the data was collected, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Fast Lane to Optimization–One by AOL: Video Ad Assurance
- Connexity’s Bizrate Insights: Back-to-School Shopping Starts Before the End of the School Year
- Know Before You Buy: 5 Ad Tech Trends That Small Agencies Should Embrace with Caution
- ironSource: App Economy Sees Over 60% Growth of Candidate-Oriented Apps
- Meeting the 3 Challenges of Cross-Device Targeting