Infographic: Miami Partied Hardest on New Year’s Eve
Sense Networks, a leader in mobile location and behavioral targeting data, announced which cities stayed up the latest and which went to bed the earliest on New Year’s Eve, based on mobile location data. Surprisingly, New York, supposedly the city that never sleeps, was only at number five for staying up the latest. This information is further proof of how mobile technology can help identify consumer behaviors and lifestyles in various regions, which can be invaluable for location-based marketers.
Click on the infographic for the full-sized version. For more information on how the data was collected, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- CLIO Awards Annouces 2014 Winners
- Nexage Reports 227 Percent Growth in Programmatic Spend
- Targeted Victory Pilots New Cross-Device DMP Solution
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical