INFOGRAPHIC: Digital Media Leaders on the Future of Tech, Mobile and Advertising
Top digital media and advertising executives were recently put in the hot seat and grilled on the future of mobile, tech, advertising, and entrepreneurship as part of an exclusive interview series called Tap Talks.
Tapad heard from Eric Hippeau (pictured, Lerer Ventures), Paul Gelb (MoPub, formerly at Razorfish), Jeremy Arnon (Google), David Pakman (Venrock Ventures) and other major leaders in the ad/tech/digital space on what they think the future of advertising and mobile will bring.
Here’s what Tapad found:
- 41 percent of interviewees agreed that mobile payments and shopping is the #1 opportunity in mobile.
- 59 percent of interviewees agreed that the future of advertising will thrive on the ability of brands to individually engage consumers across devices.
- 56 percent believe that universal Wi-Fi is the world’s most needed innovation.
- 37 percent cannot survive without a tablet and believe this device will see the most growth.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- GSMA (Groupe Speciale Mobile Association) Sees Mobile Booming by 1 Billion New Subscribers
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for Feb. 23-27
- Mobile Shopping Survey & “Devices and Demographics: Q4 2014″ from Fluent
- Social Engagement: The New Ad Metric For Millennials
- Crossing the Channel Part 3: Ad Viewability as the New Currency