HuffPost Launches New Social Commenting System: Conversations
For years, the folks at The Huffington Post have been training its commenting system, aka Julia, to deal with the kinds of comments that users are likely to type and automating the way their human moderators interact with Julia.
Now, Julia will group comments into Conversations that can be shared (unique URLs) and advertised against like other content on the site.
“Since these conversations are such a key part of the HuffPost experience, we’ve made them better, simpler, more engaging, and more fulfilling,” a HuffPost spokesperson said.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Targeted Victory Pilots New Cross-Device DMP Solution
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical
- Kitara Media to Present at 5th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference
- Integral Ad Science and Collective Partner to Ensure Media Quality