HuffPost Launches New Social Commenting System: Conversations
For years, the folks at The Huffington Post have been training its commenting system, aka Julia, to deal with the kinds of comments that users are likely to type and automating the way their human moderators interact with Julia.
Now, Julia will group comments into Conversations that can be shared (unique URLs) and advertised against like other content on the site.
“Since these conversations are such a key part of the HuffPost experience, we’ve made them better, simpler, more engaging, and more fulfilling,” a HuffPost spokesperson said.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not?
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent
- It’s That Time of Year: A Mobile Ad Guide to Capturing Holiday Dollars
- Mobile Apps–The NextGen of Media Companies
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017