HuffPost Launches New Social Commenting System: Conversations
For years, the folks at The Huffington Post have been training its commenting system, aka Julia, to deal with the kinds of comments that users are likely to type and automating the way their human moderators interact with Julia.
Now, Julia will group comments into Conversations that can be shared (unique URLs) and advertised against like other content on the site.
“Since these conversations are such a key part of the HuffPost experience, we’ve made them better, simpler, more engaging, and more fulfilling,” a HuffPost spokesperson said.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- MediaMath Acquires Social Advertising Platform Upcast to Advance Social Media Campaigns
- Digital.NYC Embraces Curated Content As Publishers Turn to Third-Party Sources
- According to Survey, 63% of American Online Shoppers Are Still Not Familiar with Alibaba
- Meredith Introduces Native “Buzz” Platform to Launch with New FITNESS Magazine Website
- Mobile Video Ad Platform AerServ Launches Free Mobile-First Mediation Platform for Publishers