HuffPost Launches New Social Commenting System: Conversations
For years, the folks at The Huffington Post have been training its commenting system, aka Julia, to deal with the kinds of comments that users are likely to type and automating the way their human moderators interact with Julia.
Now, Julia will group comments into Conversations that can be shared (unique URLs) and advertised against like other content on the site.
“Since these conversations are such a key part of the HuffPost experience, we’ve made them better, simpler, more engaging, and more fulfilling,” a HuffPost spokesperson said.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat