HuffPost Launches New Social Commenting System: Conversations
For years, the folks at The Huffington Post have been training its commenting system, aka Julia, to deal with the kinds of comments that users are likely to type and automating the way their human moderators interact with Julia.
Now, Julia will group comments into Conversations that can be shared (unique URLs) and advertised against like other content on the site.
“Since these conversations are such a key part of the HuffPost experience, we’ve made them better, simpler, more engaging, and more fulfilling,” a HuffPost spokesperson said.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- MobileFuse Partners with AppNexus to Power New Programmatic Solution, MFX
- 3 Reasons Why Publishers Should Be Paying to Distribute Content
- Aberdeen Group Partners With Bombora to Offer B2B Intent Data
- Eptica Signs Global Partnership with SpiceCSM
- Connexity Launches Enhanced AudienceView; Taykey Launches Trend Pulse for Free Trend-Based Audience Insights; People News