HuffPost Launches New Social Commenting System: Conversations
For years, the folks at The Huffington Post have been training its commenting system, aka Julia, to deal with the kinds of comments that users are likely to type and automating the way their human moderators interact with Julia.
Now, Julia will group comments into Conversations that can be shared (unique URLs) and advertised against like other content on the site.
“Since these conversations are such a key part of the HuffPost experience, we’ve made them better, simpler, more engaging, and more fulfilling,” a HuffPost spokesperson said.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Bots Don’t Buy: How Retail is Overcoming Programmatic’s Viewability Challenge
- Netmining Partners with Moat to Deliver Detailed Analysis and At-a-Glance Reports
- Programmatic TV: Why Agencies Should Start Watching & Investing
- Acxiom Releases Survey of Big Data and Little Data
- Why Attribution is Key to Optimizing Marketing Budgets